The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Back to tracking after being MIA for awhile. Feel free to add me if you have a sense of humour and are mutually supportive 😁
  • JK2TN
    JK2TN Posts: 2 Member
    Hello. 53 from Tennessee, married, run to eat, lift to change body fat percentage (in theory). I miss Mellow Mushroom Pizza.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Happy bloody Monday you crazy sexy people!
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Good morning middle agers! Feel free to add me
  • mawmishdave
    mawmishdave Posts: 3 Member
    Hello feel free to add me, my goal is to learn how to eat healthily as something I can maintain my whole life. I don't want to do a crash diet or the keto, paleo or anything like that as that normally means I will just gain it all back when I stop. The only thing I am trying to cut out is sugar as my family has a history of diabeties.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hope those who have today off for labour day are enjoying the last of summer hurrah!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Hope those who have today off for labour day are enjoying the last of summer hurrah!

That means that autumn is near - my favorite time of year!🍁 YAY!
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member

That means that autumn is near - my favorite time of year!🍁 YAY!

Mine too. It’s a gorgeous time of year here in Ontario 😊πŸ₯°

• AliNouveau
    Autumn really is the best time of year. The trees are beautiful, there's a chill in the air. It's boots weather
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Love autumn!
  • It's hoodie season!!! Bring on the pumpkin spice.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    First week of spring is done here, already daytime temps are mid 20's Im finally thawing out πŸ₯Ά I love Spring but my hayfever isn't as happy *achoooo*
    Hope you're all having a great week :)
  • AliNouveau
    Well woke up to the alarm for the first time in awhile and I couldn't figure out what was happening! Good luck to anyone starting back to school or work today
  • alexismeenagh3
    alexismeenagh3 Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hi all, i'm new and currently trying to motivate myself, & learn my way around this my fitness pal :-)
  • genetix71
    genetix71 Posts: 44 Member
    end 40's SoCal here! Tracking my foods again
  • rtipp04
    rtipp04 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, joined August 2020 after a bout of COVID in July. Prediabetic and overweight. Just trying the Keto diet. 2 inches and 20 lbs. lost so far.
  • 70Allie6570
    70Allie6570 Posts: 9 Member
    Just turned 50 and getting back on track. I need accountability and support. Please add me