Comment for new friends ❤️

Hi everyone! 👋🏻 I'm Gianna, I'm 25 and I've joined this community just a few days ago! I would love to have some new friends to motivate each other, share our goals and stories.
Hard times are ahead, but togheder we are stronger 🌱

Replies

• Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Hi, and welcome.
  • mannabrewery
    mannabrewery Posts: 7 Member
    Hi
  • deraffemikey06
    deraffemikey06 Posts: 50 Member
    HI @Giannap1995 Welcome!!
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    Hey, welcome!!
  • Ckezar1
    Ckezar1 Posts: 9 Member
    I have been away for over a year and it's been a rough one all the weight I had lost as come back then some. After vacation with my family and grandchildren this past week I realized just how out of shape I am as we went hiking a couple of times and I struggled so much to make it to the outlook on top of the mountain. I want to to do more things like this with my grandsons this is us with 3 of our 4 I need some friends on here dealing with this long hard journey I need to loss 90-120 lbs hf8uzw640k3u.jpg
  • SleepyKiwi93
    SleepyKiwi93 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, always down for more friends!
  • dcfanatic89
    dcfanatic89 Posts: 6 Member
    I need friends too
  • nicok1234
    nicok1234 Posts: 4 Member
    Me too
  • michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    It’s been a tough year so far. I’m from the uk so gyms have reopened here and I’m back In Killing it. I hope everyone else is managing to stay motivated....Always remember the reason why you started!! 💪🏻💪🏻💥💥 Let smash the rest of the Year!!!
  • zakiyaabdul
    zakiyaabdul Posts: 4 Member
    Hey Gianna nice to meet you. J need some friends for accountability as well. Sent a request.
  • crzydee1
    crzydee1 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! Welcome, how are you?
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    Hiya, I've had a great year on here. Everybodys so supportive and it's helped me out loads.
    Feel free to add me.