Healthy Prepared Ready to Eat Meal Delivery Services

ariadne4236
ariadne4236 Posts: 1 Member
I'm looking for Healthy Prepared Ready to Eat Meal Delivery Services. Those prepared home meal delivery services where I don't have to think about counting calories or if I'm doing it right or wrong. A professional nutritionist and chef have already thought up and done the thinking of combining what's good for me and Voila...I just need to pop it in the oven or microwave and GO! Does anybody have any recommendations?

Replies

• breanasonia12
    breanasonia12 Posts: 1 Member
    max challenge meals
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,552 Member
    My aunt sent me Balanced Bites paleo meals for my birthday. They're good with decent ingredients. I prefer making my own dinners but they're great when I can't.
  • theresasnyder
    theresasnyder Posts: 1 Member
    KITCH FIX IS GOOD IN CHICAGO
  • pratimasolanki
    pratimasolanki Posts: 1 Member
    Thistle.com was good when I used it. I have been eyeing Sakara at the moment.
  • MzTAW
    MzTAW Posts: 1 Member
    Thistle.com second vote. It got me through a graduate degree. I order two meals per day for 6 days and eat half of each. The plastic containers are rinsed and then go into the recycling. Easy and healthy for prepped meals. I substitute out meals the I do not like, for example their pasta. I buy greens and add then into my half meals to pick up the consumption. The best service thus far. Not perfect, but my favorite. Other times, I order Urban Remedy meals when I need a change. Way cheeper than buying the ingredients and cooking myself.