Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Good afternoon OMADers 😘

Just a short update:
    Weigh-in : 128 lbs :(
    OMAD - Jin Ramen with Egg and Chinese Cabbage, 1 Mini Flake Chocolate Bar and 1 Shortbread Cookie
    Drink - Water, Black Tea and Diet Soda
    Exercise - Desk cycle whenever I sit at my work desk and 30 mins zumba this evening *fingers cross*

Talking about cycling at my desk, I actually clocked in nearly 1 hour yesterday 😅

Take care and have a wonderful Tuesday ❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    <3 WOW that bike is super super cool!!! And yeah, some movement is always better than NO movement so yay you :)........Keep it up and you will get to your goal before you know it!!!!
    <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    That bike has got to be doing something, I mean your moving right, plus you're doing Zumba still so you're actually doing extra!!! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I have a mini exercise bike under my desk at work and it does count. All movement counts. I try to get an hour in on mine when I am in the office.
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - I love my desk cycle <3 Its really great as I can cycle away while sitting at my desk :)

@Brendalea69 - Yes, I agree :) I found a Online Calorie Calculator on the MagneTrainer website. Its a calculator for a mini desk exercise bike and I am pretty happy that if I rode 1 hour at a speed of 15 mph (which is pretty slow) for 60 mins, I actually burn roughly 147 calories. Not bad at all :)

@LadyBlanks - Totally agree :) I too try to get in a minimum of 1 hour per day :) If you would like to how much calories you burn, please visit the MagneTrainer website and hop onto their online calorie calculator...I burn around 147 calories per hour which is better than just sitting on my desk doing nothing. :+1:
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMADers 😘

A wonderful sunny Spring day today :) But, when I weighed myself, I am still stuck :( So, here's my update :neutral:

Weigh-in : 128 lbs:(
    OMAD - Udon Noodles with Chicken and Mixed Veggies, 1 Plain Donut, 1 Mini Flake Bar and Ginger.
    Drink - Water, Black Tea and Diet Soda
    Exercise - 40 mins Zumba and 1 hour of Desk Cycle.

Am really wondering if I can see some weight loss this week :worried:

Hope everyone is doing well <3
  • volgirl1322
    I bet you will see a drop by the weekend, your body may just be getting used to the additional exercise you are doing!! <3
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you ❤️ I wish I could see a drop. Aunt Flo just came, so I won't see any for a while🙄 I just have to control and don't ocereat🤞🙏
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers ❤️

I have been ensuring that I don't over eat and still continue my exercises... so hopefully, when Aunt Flo goes off, I will see a drop🙏🤞🤞🤞

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend ❤️
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Hope you're doing great!! FX for the weight to drop off once AF is gone
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 I haven't been weighing myself as AF is here. Hopefully, I will see a drop when she leaves *fingers cross*
  • volgirl1322
    Jade....hopefully you get the big whoosh once AF is gone :)
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - I wish it was the case but sadly, it wasn't :( Oh well..we see how things goes now that AF is gone :tired_face:
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

I am so over this...I ensure that I don't consume too much and I exercise but no matter what I do...the scale just won't move :confused: I will just keep trying till my body gives up fighting with me.

Hope things are better for you guys :)
  • volgirl1322
    Oh Jade, so sorry.....maybe you will see the results soon....don't give up ---you are doing great!!!! <3
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 I know my body is fighting with me and I hope it will give up soon so that I can see some weight loss :tired_face:
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMADers <3

It suppose to be Spring time here but it was so cold today that some parts of my State snowed. A town which is 45 mins drive away had snow and everyone was building a snowman and making snow angels there. Too bad that we couldn't drive there as we were working. Oh well..

I weighed this morning and the scale gave me a miserable 0.5lb loss. Imagine that... I only OMAD and nothing much happened. So, today, I decided to give myself a cheat day...some people say its to trick our bodies. Normally, I keep my calories below 1200 (OMAD) but today, it was a high 1524 calories due to my love for Texas Toast :yum: My cheat day is a day for me to drown myself in food due to days of disappointment :( As it was so cold...around 5°C (41°F), my kids wanted Texas Toast with lots of Garlic Butter. We made a whole loaf of Tip Top The One Sandwich Bread White and spread each slice with our own homemade garlic butter spread and baked it for 15 mins. OMG, it was delicious with a cuppa <3 In the evening, I did my exercises - 62 mins on my Desk Cycle, Zumba for 45 mins, Tabata Upper Body Exercises & Tabata Lower Body Exercises.

Hope that everyone is doing well <3

Have a wonderful weekend <3<3<3
  • volgirl1322
    A loss is a loss is a loss so you will get there :) you are really doing great with all of your exercises :) Keep going ----you got this <3
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - That's true :) Thank you <3
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMADers <3

Weekends....the worse for me as I tend to over-eat...its like a cheat Sunday for me :lol: Oh well..up onto the wagon I go once again. Never weighed myself as I know its not going to be pretty :(

OMAD at around 1pm today and I had Rice with Black Bean Chicken Breast stir-fried with veggies. Saw Lay's Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream Chips and couldn't resist it and ate half a bag :( Also had 2 little mandarin oranges and drank OJ. As for exercises, I did 45 mins of aerobics, cycled for 1 hour on my desk cycle and some floor exercises.

Hopefully, I can see some weight loss this week...fingers cross!