Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Corie90
    Corie90 Posts: 1 Member
    Hiiii, I'm. Corie, so far I've lost 4 pounds and I'm so excited! Add me :smile:
  • Hello. My name is Bryan. I was recommended this by a very close friend of mine. I'm just starting my weight-loss to become healthier and more. I look forward to interacting with everyone.
  • hkgurl86
    hkgurl86 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys! Not a "new member" but back after a long hiatus lol....plz add me were in this together!
  • genetix71
    genetix71 Posts: 44 Member
    finally back and starting to track my meals again, always looking for recipe ideas!
  • sallyandretti
    sallyandretti Posts: 1 Member
    Howdy! Trying to lose weight for health in 2020! Need to lower BP, sodium, cholesterol, my weight. New to this app
  • mellymonroe
    mellymonroe Posts: 66 Member
    Hello beautiful people 🥰 I’m new here, from San Diego. Add me if you’d like to be friends and motivate one another! Xoxo 😘iau4m2az4jja.jpeg
  • 1osm1
    1osm1 Posts: 1 Member
    hey everyone ,i'm new here , wanna lose weight get fit and healthy , but do not know how to start , first thing i do download this app , here we go .....
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,379 Member
    Welcome to all the new members.

If in doubt, find the right forum and ask. There are people here who can help with whatever it is you want to achieve. It won't always be easy, but it's not always as hard as we can sometimes make it.

And just remember, it's usually a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time and figure out what works for you. All of us have different variables in the equation, so finding your best balance can take some time.

Best wishes for all to find their goals.
  • cryssie824
    cryssie824 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! I knew about MFP before, but it's my first time using it and posting here :)
  • judykannady
    judykannady Posts: 1 Member
    This is my second go-round. The first, 10 years ago, was to lose weight, with a minor emphasis on health. This time, finding ways to eat for my health is premier. Does anyone have suggestions for forums focused primarily on special diets?
  • Little_Lassassin
    Little_Lassassin Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, been using the app on and off for a while but new to the forum. I struggle with staying motivated. So I’m here looking for tips and possibly some friends to help hold each other accountable and encourage each other to meet our goals! 💕
  • fuzzyguinan
    fuzzyguinan Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. Not new but never been on here. I thought I'd go public to see if it helped. Been on the app since 2013 aparently and been batteling with my weight since i was about 15.
  • maddystigers
    maddystigers Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! This is my second time trying to do this weightloss thing and hopefully have it stick. 10 yrs ago I lost 75 pounds but gained it back due to depression. I'm mentally in a far better place now, so here we go! I've been going to the Healthy Living Center's new weight management program for 2 weeks now and have lost 7.2 pounds.
  • franshelle8968
    franshelle8968 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all!! I am new to all of this but I really want to lose weight and I would love to make new friends and support buddies along this journey 💜
  • c_l_belle
    c_l_belle Posts: 36 Member
    Hi All. Looking to get on the road to consistent fitness for life. Need to trim more than 100 lbs while toning. I hope engaging with the community will help me stay motivated to build new habits.
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Welcome new members :) Add me if you like 😊😊
  • sderinger213
    sderinger213 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I'm new(ish). I joined MFP eons ago, but never really took advantage of these awesome tools. After recently facing some difficult realities about my health, I am now determined to make significant changes. However, after my last experience on MFP, I realize that embarking on my fitness journey alone was not the right move. This time, I'm looking forward to empowering, connecting, and participating with my fellow weight loss warriors.
  • QuinnDXO
    QuinnDXO Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone! I’m newish but never really got active on here. Currently losing weight because my health depends on it, motivation is hard to maintain lately with the depression but I know I’ve got this.
  • azaleadofi
    azaleadofi Posts: 1 Member
    How to do a fittnes
    https://youtu.be/UBMk30rjy0o
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    hey new members!! Welcome !!!