om833seiprf8.png
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Consider me impressed Barbie
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

Yes....I can be anything. 🦄 I believe.
    om833seiprf8.png

My daughter used her own money to buy the barbie in a wheelchair. I felt a little condemned for how much I used to fight with my sisters/cousins for Kira
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

om833seiprf8.png

Wow. Love this
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

om833seiprf8.png

My daughter used her own money to buy the barbie in a wheelchair. I felt a little condemned for how much I used to fight with my sisters/cousins for Kira

to be fair, Kira was pretty hot.

in fact, as a little guy, I wrote my very first bad check for Kira.

.... good memories to be sure.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

om833seiprf8.png

This collection isn't complete without Truck-Stop Barbie.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

om833seiprf8.png

This collection isn't complete without Truck-Stop Barbie.

It’s not complete without these either tbf. Barista Ken and also.....#138?
    wvolfaqcs97l.png
    Fun at Walmart today. 🤪
  • MelG7777
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

om833seiprf8.png

I was more of a She-Ra girl oddly enough. Fun fact.....I save very little but I have all my She-Ra action figures.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

om833seiprf8.png

I was more of a She-Ra girl oddly enough. Fun fact.....I save very little but I have all my She-Ra action figures.

I saw the movie in the theater, but I don't remember much about it beyond that
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

om833seiprf8.png

The wheelchair one really pulls at the heart strings and kinda renews my faith in humanity
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. 💔 HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

Praying for the best for you T 💕
    Hope everything will be okay and she'll be recovering soon 💕...

If anyone deserves a break from that place it's definitely you guys 💕
  • MelG7777
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. 💔 HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

Aw, I’m sorry T. Sending all the love and positive vibes your way.❤️
  • MelG7777
    wwdb87yvzhdw.png

om833seiprf8.png

I saw the movie in the theater, but I don't remember much about it beyond that

Really? I don’t know if I ever even remember a movie. I just watched the daily cartoon. Before He-Man. 🙌🏽
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

Oh man, I'm sorry T - praying for good news for you guys 💕
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @Miss_Chievous_
    Oh No, :( I'll be thinking of you, hoping and praying for the best!!!! ((HUGS))
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

Hopefully it’s something super easy to treat. Waiting is the worst part though, ughhh. So sorry!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

oh *kitten* 💔 and i’m sure hearing “low platelets” is awful for u with your past year but there are a bunch of things that can cause that, even viruses 💕✨ lots of good vibes to u ✨💕
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

Geez as if you hadn't had enough.. Im sorry T, I hope she recovers quickly with an easy fix. ❤
  • MelG7777
    Jem....she’s truly outrageous. Between things like this and the K-Ci & JoJo etc....I’m starting to see why I am the way I am. It’s all making sense now.😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQE5wuBFeY
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited September 2020
    Carrying two bags around just gave me the cramp de la cramp of, well, cramps. I am getting old.