What's on your mind?

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    Was gonna buy candy corn today after all the talk about it in the forums but I saw shellac on the ingredient list and now I’m not sure if I can eat them again 😭

its probably candy shellac

...made me think of paint
    ...led me to an article about "you eat bugs"
    ...reminded me of a run I had last week where I came home with teeny bugs stuck to my face, and the fact that I was open mouth breathing while running through the 'swarm'...so I'm def not a vegetarian anymore
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    You miss things when you dont check the selfie thread very often
  • baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    1.) I can't wait to wake up and drink the new coffee I got
    2.) Why is dating so hard, like I go on some decent dates then ghosted :(
    3.) Can I please lose these next 10lbs asap
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    zcnry8g5dsv0.jpeg
    I forgot that this book was my favorite thing at some point in time.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    zcnry8g5dsv0.jpeg
    I forgot that this book was my favorite thing at some point in time.

I have it
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I think I like maximalism as a interior design model. It looks throughly embedded into the personality of the person who lives there and very detail oriented.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    All this disagree discussion has me feeling some kind of way...

So, I’m going to need someone to go back and tally up all my disagrees (or, in the olden days- my flags that actually were dick heads disagreeing with me...) so that I can claim the title that is very obviously mine and mine alone. 👎🏼💁🏼‍♀️👑😈

I also have exactly 666 insightfuls...
    I feel like those should count for at least like 0.5 disagrees 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member
    I want to rant so bad......but the rant thread is on the second page so i guess ranting is old news.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Aww, you’re all so sweet! I’ve really only been in the forms since this year (I dabbled back in 2015 but clearly now have to extra time on my hands) so let’s see all the disagrees I can wrack up 😝.

I’m also kinda impressed with 1000 disagrees!

I played a roll in getting a thread closed. Do I get reputation points for that?

Reputation points yes, the verdict is still out on WHAT that reputation is. . .
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited September 2020
    Well if you must know:

I don’t mean to brag buuuutt...

Just when I thought I’d become overqualified (:cough: aged out...) for SugarBabbies— it appears that maybe- just maybe, I’ve still got it... 💰🤣💁🏼‍♀️👴🏼

l5nyg25fz2bq.jpeg

Tell his @ss to get in line... 😏😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    z6czg87wzclj.gif
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    i need to lower my fat macro
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. 💔 HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I hope they figure this out, and she gets better quickly. Sending lots of love, and prayers your way. ♡
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. 💔 HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

i really hope she gets taken care of STAT, T.... sending positivity and all the everything to her, you and the FAM xoxo <3

She's coming home today ❤ She tested positive for mono. Her paletlets went up with the transfusions, they're now at 41, they were at 5. I'm going to take her for more blood tests this week to make sure they keep going up. She's feeling better because she asked me to make her her favorite meal when we get home and said she wants brownies with chocolate fudge and ice cream 😂❤

oh the poor kid :( mono drags on for a long time too ♥️ hoping she gets lots of rest and kicks it quickly
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I hope they figure this out, and she gets better quickly. Sending lots of love, and prayers your way. ♡

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

i really hope she gets taken care of STAT, T.... sending positivity and all the everything to her, you and the FAM xoxo <3

She's coming home today ❤ She tested positive for mono. Her paletlets went up with the transfusions, they're now at 41, they were at 5. I'm going to take her for more blood tests this week to make sure they keep going up. She's feeling better because she asked me to make her her favorite meal when we get home and said she wants brownies with chocolate fudge and ice cream 😂❤

oh the poor kid :( mono drags on for a long time too ♥️ hoping she gets lots of rest and kicks it quickly

I hope so too 😔 I'm glad we finally know what caused all of this. After everything that happened to me in the last year i was worried sick that it may have been something more serious. She's a little disappointed that she can't go to school for a bit. She was excited for her 1st year in high school. The doctor said she'll probably be able to go in a couple of weeks. ❤

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I was thinking about you both. Glad they figured it out, and she's doing better. ❤

• fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    So NFL football is back and I had a game on... not really watching it, just had it tuned in.

Anyway, during the game they have piped-in, fake, recorded fan noise.

It's stupid.

I was thinking that the games would be a lot more entertaining with better sound effects.

Jungle noises of monkeys screeching, hyenas, birds etc.

Or maybe barnyard sounds would work. You know , like chickens and pigs....

Or if they really wanted to up their game, race cars, helicopters, car crashes might be fun.... dunno.

Good idea ???

If they did this I would have WAY more interest in watching any sport! I like the jungle noise idea in particular.

Yes, good idea.