California ❤️

Mr_Healthy_Habits
Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
Hang in there California!

Sure we just go outdoor dining back and, sure it's now unsafe to actually do anything outside because of the air...

But hang in there California!

Let's here why you love the Golden State, whether you live here or not and if you've never been... I'm sorry, but let's here why you hope to visit one day!

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I love the bay!

teb4ug8tssmz.jpg
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    I love the bay!

teb4ug8tssmz.jpg

Don’t live there anymore- but it’ll always be home.

Appreciate this thread. 🤍
    8kwovvj5bon8.jpeg
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    vmeyd18t0l91.jpeg

I visited right before quarantine. It's super cool.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I love the bay!

teb4ug8tssmz.jpg

Don’t live there anymore- but it’ll always be home.

Appreciate this thread. 🤍
    8kwovvj5bon8.jpeg
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    vmeyd18t0l91.jpeg

I visited right before quarantine. It's super cool.

Thank you guys 💕
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    If you're going to San Francisco!

https://youtu.be/7I0vkKy504U
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    🤔 if I got to see places Like these whenever I went to CA I may have considered making a pleasure trip there sometime. Alas, I was only there for work and sent to places with views like these ☹️. I do like LAX though.

olw2w82vxhn2.jpeg

xs3hltp9oigx.jpeg
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Poppies in the East Bay hills April 2016
    uhet83bl0ui9.jpeg
  • RunsWithBees
    Redwoods August 2015
    ny9ldmoqwuv8.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Redwoods August 2015
    ny9ldmoqwuv8.jpeg

Maybe my favorite part of California is the Red Woods...

f1yw5qdtwggi.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I used to live here:

b1cd2830-0536-4ee6-a4c6-78fdbb93f9ca.jpg

..... asked to leave.

*shrug
  • RunsWithBees
    edited September 2020
    🤔 if I got to see places Like these whenever I went to CA I may have considered making a pleasure trip there sometime. Alas, I was only there for work and sent to places with views like these ☹️. I do like LAX though.

olw2w82vxhn2.jpeg

xs3hltp9oigx.jpeg

That’s just “street art” ;)
    Here’s some I saw in downtown San Jose, April 2019
    r65e6m9bhkht.jpeg

ohbugmagcwhy.jpeg

b1v082l735b2.jpeg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    It is so not pretty here near Fresno .... the sky yesterday was orange it looked weird .... I was not born in California but it has been my home since I was a little girl ...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    well it aint the best state but there's only one of those

but i guess i like it okay. people are pretty nice.
    heck it was a guy from san francisco who explained to me what a bumperdump was, after a homeless dude had explained it to him first
  • brustmannzwei
    iMago wrote: »

heck it was a guy from san francisco who explained to me what a bumperdump was, after a homeless dude had explained it to him first

😂 bumper dumpers. They are not a bid idea to have in places where you can get stuck in traffic for 8, 10, 12 hours every few years.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    i went to the beaches in south california a couple times, and they were so pretty 💛 but i got offered a chance to move there awhile ago and found out u need to be a millionaire to live like a normal person everywhere else so that was eye opening

i still want to visit Yosemite and really hoping they can control fire so the animals & nature there are okay 💛
  • ermengarde22

i googled this and wtf
  • brustmannzwei
    edited September 2020

i googled this and wtf

For years I worked around DC / Quantico but kept my house out of state. Drove 400 miles each Friday afternoon home and Sunday afternoon back to my apartment. You do that much driving and I gar-un-tee you will wish you had one at some point. It only takes one asshat to do something really stupid and shutdown an interstate in both directions where you have absolutely no way to get to a commode.

Also, in those circumstances you can make a few $’s. Sell TP by the sheet and allow fellow travelers to use it. $0.50 per shitticket and the longer things remain shutdown, supply goes down, demand goes up, price per ticket goes up, profit.
  • ermengarde22

i googled this and wtf

For years I worked around DC / Quantico but kept my house out of state. Drove 400 miles each Friday afternoon home and Sunday afternoon back to my apartment. You do that much driving and I gar-un-tee you will wish you had one at some point. It only takes one asshat to do something really stupid and shutdown an interstate in both directions where you have absolutely no way to get to a commode.

Also, in those circumstances you can make a few $’s. Sell TP by the sheet and allow fellow travelers to use it. $0.50 per shitticket and the longer things remain shutdown, supply goes down, demand goes up, price per ticket goes up, profit.

this explanation made even more wtf wtf wtf 😂