What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Peanut butter.
    Over the summer I had this super intense craving for peanut butter. I’d cut up an apple into slices and scoop a spoon of peanut butter and eat it for snack. Some days I’d also have a piece of toast with peanut butter and honey on it.
    Not surprisingly, these extra calories stalled any weight loss progress.
    And now that we’re into September the craving has gone.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited September 2020
    Peanut butter.
    Over the summer I had this super intense craving for peanut butter. I’d cut up an apple into slices and scoop a spoon of peanut butter and eat it for snack. Some days I’d also have a piece of toast with peanut butter and honey on it.

I've been obsessed with peanut butter my whole life 😋 😁😂 In fact I just asked my roomate to hide a jar she put in our refrigerator because I do not want to see it. I would necer touch hers but obsess about it too much. .lol
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Peanut butter.

Growing up i loved toasted bagels with peanut butter and honey :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Peanut butter.

I've been obsessed with peanut butter my whole life 😋 😁😂 In fact I just asked my roomate to hide a jar she put in our refrigerator because I do not want to see it. I would necer touch hers but obsess about it too much. .lol

Lol me too. As a kid I used to pour honey or maple syrup into a whole jar of jiff or skippy, mix it up and eat the whole thing with a spoon. I miss those days.
  • VegjoyP
    Peanut butter.

Lol me too. As a kid I used to pour honey or maple syrup into a whole jar of jiff or skippy, mix it up and eat the whole thing with a spoon. I miss those days.

I love Smuckers cruncy natural and Crazy Richards cruncy natural. I also like the fresh from machine you get at healthfood stores 🙂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2020
    Vegan GF nugo dark chocolate sea salt pretzel bars. I could eat a whole box. Love the sea salt on top and throughout the bar. Sooooo good.

yua43eqg9q61.png
    wy6tdo870om4.png
  • beulah81
    beulah81 Posts: 168 Member
    Vegan GF nugo dark chocolate sea salt pretzel bars. I could eat a whole box. Love the sea salt on top and throughout the bar. Sooooo good.

yua43eqg9q61.png
    wy6tdo870om4.png

That combo look like something I would enjoy. A LOT. Do you order those or buy them locally?
  • pancakerunner
    Peanut butter.

I love Smuckers cruncy natural and Crazy Richards cruncy natural. I also like the fresh from machine you get at healthfood stores 🙂

smuckers organic crunchy FTW
  • Noreenmarie1234
    beulah81 wrote: »

yua43eqg9q61.png
    wy6tdo870om4.png

That combo look like something I would enjoy. A LOT. Do you order those or buy them locally?

I usually buy them from Wegmans because they are cheapest there but occasionally vitacost or vitamin shoppe will have a sale. They are way overpriced on amazon right now. (33 a box, no thank you!)
  • reginabfly
    reginabfly Posts: 13 Member
    Oatmeal is my obsession! I eat it with peanut butter or sunbutter for breakfast and one of my snacks and then I eat it plain with water before bed. Love oatmeal!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^I'm a lover of oatmeal w/nut-seed or peanut butters too. It's just so yum!
  • pancakerunner
    nwmp20ljh5qk.png
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,334 Member
    .....but what do you fill them with, @pancakerunner ?! 😂
  • pancakerunner

@springlering62 lol when i was on my fat free kick years ago I would fill them with fat free smuckers caramel syrup. Now I actually just like them plain! or with ice cream :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2020

@springlering62 lol when i was on my fat free kick years ago I would fill them with fat free smuckers caramel syrup. Now I actually just like them plain! or with ice cream :D

I used to fill them with whipped cream and freeze it and it kind of was like a SUPER light, whipped ice cream.
  • pancakerunner

I used to fill them with whipped cream and freeze it and it kind of was like a SUPER light, whipped ice cream.

this reminds me of when I would do that with nilla wafers
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Almond flour tortillas

s4q933cz1ghx.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    another thing I literally just tried 1 minute ago but is really good... greek yogurt mixed with malted milk powder.
  • VegjoyP
    Sunflower Lechithin granules
    j1ki3vlwo4bh.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Sunflower Lechithin granules
    j1ki3vlwo4bh.jpg

I've never heard of these? What do they taste like and what do you do with them?