What's on your mind?

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    So NFL football is back and I had a game on... not really watching it, just had it tuned in.

Anyway, during the game they have piped-in, fake, recorded fan noise.

It's stupid.

I was thinking that the games would be a lot more entertaining with better sound effects.

Jungle noises of monkeys screeching, hyenas, birds etc.

Or maybe barnyard sounds would work. You know , like chickens and pigs....

Or if they really wanted to up their game, race cars, helicopters, car crashes might be fun.... dunno.

Good idea ???

sometimes i hear a laugh track or audience booing in my head as i go thru life

I thought I was the only one........ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. ๐Ÿ’” HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I hope they figure this out, and she gets better quickly. Sending lots of love, and prayers your way. โ™ก
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. ๐Ÿ’” HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

i really hope she gets taken care of STAT, T.... sending positivity and all the everything to her, you and the FAM xoxo <3

She's coming home today โค She tested positive for mono. Her paletlets went up with the transfusions, they're now at 41, they were at 5. I'm going to take her for more blood tests this week to make sure they keep going up. She's feeling better because she asked me to make her her favorite meal when we get home and said she wants brownies with chocolate fudge and ice cream ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

I know you feel a massive relief! Glad to hear.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I hope they figure this out, and she gets better quickly. Sending lots of love, and prayers your way. โ™ก

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

i really hope she gets taken care of STAT, T.... sending positivity and all the everything to her, you and the FAM xoxo <3

She's coming home today โค She tested positive for mono. Her paletlets went up with the transfusions, they're now at 41, they were at 5. I'm going to take her for more blood tests this week to make sure they keep going up. She's feeling better because she asked me to make her her favorite meal when we get home and said she wants brownies with chocolate fudge and ice cream ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

I sure do. I feel like I can breathe today... for the first time since last Thursday.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

so glad they worked it out ๐Ÿค— hope she gets back to 100% quickly.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

oh the poor kid :( mono drags on for a long time too โ™ฅ๏ธ hoping she gets lots of rest and kicks it quickly

I hope so too ๐Ÿ˜” I'm glad we finally know what caused all of this. After everything that happened to me in the last year i was worried sick that it may have been something more serious. She's a little disappointed that she can't go to school for a bit. She was excited for her 1st year in high school. The doctor said she'll probably be able to go in a couple of weeks. โค

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I was thinking about you both. Glad they figured it out, and she's doing better. โค

โค

I'm so glad it's not worse, I'm sure your mind went there. :( Mono is doable. :) I had it when I was 18, my dd had it when she was in high school. A temporary inconvenience of not feeling that great. Big hugs to you and your dd!!!
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Plaster pools may be a *kitten* to maintain but the walls sure are the best back scratchers.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I really hope my blender makes it through this recipe experiment ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    All this disagree discussion has me feeling some kind of way...

So, Iโ€™m going to need someone to go back and tally up all my disagrees (or, in the olden days- my flags that actually were dick heads disagreeing with me...) so that I can claim the title that is very obviously mine and mine alone. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I also have exactly 666 insightfuls...
    I feel like those should count for at least like 0.5 disagrees ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

i KNOW for a fact that my insightfuls and inspirings are all DISAGREES in disguise . bring it
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Bugs...they kinda be sucking.
  • brustmannzwei
    Bugs...they kinda be sucking.

Hope they are not wood destroying. Been there, done that, fudge it sucked.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    i need one of those video gaming chairs so i can sit on the floor without killing my back
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    edited September 2020
    Is it too early to take all of my Halloween decorations out? ๐Ÿค”
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

no!! def get em out, i started on sept 1st ๐Ÿ’€ ๐ŸŽƒ
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    edited September 2020

no!! def get em out, i started on sept 1st ๐Ÿ’€ ๐ŸŽƒ

I think I will tomorrow ๐Ÿ™Š I didn't put them up last year because I was sick. I'm so excited to decorate this year ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ•ท
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member

Are you kidding it's already Sept 13! You've been in the clear for 13 solid days
  • brustmannzwei

Naw. Hallmark had Christmas in July.
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I sure do. I feel like I can breathe today... for the first time since last Thursday.

<3
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I notice a definite increase in how much money Iโ€™m willing to spend on certain products that correlates directly with who I follow on social media