What's on your mind?

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    All this disagree discussion has me feeling some kind of way...

So, I’m going to need someone to go back and tally up all my disagrees (or, in the olden days- my flags that actually were dick heads disagreeing with me...) so that I can claim the title that is very obviously mine and mine alone. 👎🏼💁🏼‍♀️👑😈

I also have exactly 666 insightfuls...
    I feel like those should count for at least like 0.5 disagrees 🤷🏽‍♂️

i KNOW for a fact that my insightfuls and inspirings are all DISAGREES in disguise . bring it

actually there a few people on here who always inspire posts instead of like or hug

and then insightful seems split between people who use it to be mean and people who actually mean it good

and then hugs are always good

and then likes are kinda saying “hey i like you, but i dont like like you” or also “i respect you” (really the worst one imo)

disagrees are when u have hurt peoples feelings or they dont like your opinion or they scrolling fast and that mother *kitten* button is in the wrong place

I dont really like any of them tbh so i feel pigeonholed into hugs

If i made the reactions they would be:

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

The one only @iMago uses, just to be contrary 🤦🏼‍♀️

i often hug people on here
    it's just that i guess they figure i only ever click inspire.

and i only do that cause its a smiley face and neutral enough since they got rid of "awesome"

but hugging is for foot fetishists you cad

• CacoEther

So, I’m going to need someone to go back and tally up all my disagrees (or, in the olden days- my flags that actually were dick heads disagreeing with me...) so that I can claim the title that is very obviously mine and mine alone. 👎🏼💁🏼‍♀️👑😈

i KNOW for a fact that my insightfuls and inspirings are all DISAGREES in disguise . bring it

actually there a few people on here who always inspire posts instead of like or hug

and then insightful seems split between people who use it to be mean and people who actually mean it good

and then likes are kinda saying “hey i like you, but i dont like like you” or also “i respect you” (really the worst one imo)

disagrees are when u have hurt peoples feelings or they dont like your opinion or they scrolling fast and that mother *kitten* button is in the wrong place

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

and i only do that cause its a smiley face and neutral enough since they got rid of "awesome"

Its true tho sometimes i’m like WHAT no inspire, that jerk and other times i have like 4 inspires and i dont know how you do that one but its a trip
  • CacoEther
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I won't lie, there's a couple of folks around here, they post - I hug; it's almost automatic.

Yeah me too. I dont even read it first, its just a fist bump of sorts
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

Its true tho sometimes i’m like WHAT no inspire, that jerk and other times i have like 4 inspires and i dont know how you do that one but its a trip

i just don't think of it that often anymore.

i wish we could see who did what on our reactions but i guess that'll have to remain a mod capability for the foreseeable future instead
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    I won't lie, there's a couple of folks around here, they post - I hug; it's almost automatic.

i auto hug most peoples posts who are on my friends list but then never know if i should hug their replies to other people or if that’s creepy, like evesdropping

also if @iMago doesn’t inspire my posts i think he’s mad at me or i start worry if he’s okay
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

i wish we could see who did what on our reactions but i guess that'll have to remain a mod capability for the foreseeable future instead

i dont want to know, thats like reading peoples thoughts where u find out they secretly hate u and i really couldn’t handle it tbh
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

i dont want to know, thats like reading peoples thoughts where u find out they secretly hate u and i really couldn’t handle it tbh

you guys don’t have Premium i take it

I can see who disagrees with me, i just wish I could see who disagrees with other people

Ut Oh.
  • CacoEther

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

I can see who disagrees with me, i just wish I could see who disagrees with other people

Ut Oh.

S’ok my man I already knew ‘bout dat foot fetish
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

You lie... You don't have that kind of power...

D'you? 😬
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    Wondering if there are any groups for zoom where you can discuss weightloss and the troubles of being overweight.
  • CacoEther

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

You lie... You don't have that kind of power...

D'you? 😬

Yes! Most of my disagrees are from lurkers but not today 😬
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Waking up in the middle of the night cause I had a dream about my dad but he wasn’t acting like my dad. Is this what nightmares are now? It’s weird
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. 💔 HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I hope they figure this out, and she gets better quickly. Sending lots of love, and prayers your way. ♡
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. 💔 HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

i really hope she gets taken care of STAT, T.... sending positivity and all the everything to her, you and the FAM xoxo <3

She's coming home today ❤ She tested positive for mono. Her paletlets went up with the transfusions, they're now at 41, they were at 5. I'm going to take her for more blood tests this week to make sure they keep going up. She's feeling better because she asked me to make her her favorite meal when we get home and said she wants brownies with chocolate fudge and ice cream 😂❤

oh the poor kid :( mono drags on for a long time too ♥️ hoping she gets lots of rest and kicks it quickly

I hope so too 😔 I'm glad we finally know what caused all of this. After everything that happened to me in the last year i was worried sick that it may have been something more serious. She's a little disappointed that she can't go to school for a bit. She was excited for her 1st year in high school. The doctor said she'll probably be able to go in a couple of weeks. ❤

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

I hope they figure this out, and she gets better quickly. Sending lots of love, and prayers your way. ♡

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

i really hope she gets taken care of STAT, T.... sending positivity and all the everything to her, you and the FAM xoxo <3

She's coming home today ❤ She tested positive for mono. Her paletlets went up with the transfusions, they're now at 41, they were at 5. I'm going to take her for more blood tests this week to make sure they keep going up. She's feeling better because she asked me to make her her favorite meal when we get home and said she wants brownies with chocolate fudge and ice cream 😂❤

I was thinking about you both. Glad they figured it out, and she's doing better. ❤

Bless your little tiny heart to whoever disagreed with this. You need help ❤🤗

You are the best. :)
  • ReenieHJ

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

That's interesting, never knew that. I need to be more careful. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Is it too early to take all of my Halloween decorations out? 🤔

There's a reason for everything, like pumpkins ripening now. :) Go for the gusto!
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    edited September 2020

you're probably right on the insightful part regarding the meanies. but me myself - i'm neither insightful or inspiring in my posts. but concur absolutely that hugs are always good.
  • ReenieHJ
    edited September 2020
    Why is it in some people's nature to need someone to blame all the time. And why do certain people blame only themselves for everything. :( Some things simply happen because life can be that way. :( Not ours to always control and we certainly shouldn't shoulder the responsibility of it all. :(
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Waking up in the middle of the night cause I had a dream about my dad but he wasn’t acting like my dad. Is this what nightmares are now? It’s weird

My nightmare was ANOTHER thing broke in my house. I went to go buy a new sink and had to stand in line for 30 min. While waiting an older lady kept chatting and i watched the sales team, husband and wife, who were dressed in matching attire...fumble around with other patrons. 😬
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    s9xyhlzomed0.jpg

uns646sa4tvk.gif