Add me up!

Hi there,

I am looking to have more friends here. I enjoy reading new posts and responding to them. Having an active newsfeed keeps me motivated on loging here.

I have used this app before and lost about 45lbs. My recent pregnancy resulted on major weight gain. Now, I am ready to loss the baby weight. Since I am now done breast feeding, I am planning of having approximately 1200cal a day.

As long as you do not judge or school me regarding my calorie intake nor the food I eat, then I can be a your supportive and loyal online friend.

Ht:5'2
Goal:115lbs
Current:152lbs

I hope to reach my goal by April 2021.

Replies

• cryispretty
    cryispretty Posts: 17 Member
    Hi there! I’m here for you! Want to friend me? Female- 5’3
    132 goal 115
    Let’s do this!?!?!!
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    I added you! Love having people with same goals.
  • cryispretty
    cryispretty Posts: 17 Member
    I’ve recently been drinking more water and thus having to use the restroom more. I’ve decided to do more for myself so each time I go to the restroom I do 20 squats!! Love goals and that’s a daily attainable goal. It gets me moving while I’m at work.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Your goal is just under my maintenance!!! 5'3" 117😁
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    I added you DacingMoosie. 👍😁
  • DancingMoosie
    I accept! Your stats are so close to mine when I started. I was 150lb and size 10 7+ yrs ago before I joined mfp.
  • rojodiablotx2020
    rojodiablotx2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel feel to add me if you like. 38 lbs is my goal me end Jan. Then another 30 for 2021
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    We have about the same goal. I added you! 😁
  • jennieliseo
    jennieliseo Posts: 2 Member
    We have similar goals! I added you. Im 5'3" and 260 lbs. I'm hoping to get back down under 200 lbs. Having pre-eclampsia really messes with your body! I hope to see your goals!
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Thanks for the add! 👍
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    no judgments here - anyone is welcome to add me
  • Please add me! I need a support system and we are heading in the same direction.
    Height 4' 9"
    I was losing and doing well then...
    Gained 27 lbs during covid
    Started a second time @ 153
    Now 149
    Goal 105
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    I added you both. I am planning on being active here. Hope to be one of your support friend here. 😁
  • Hi Daisy-girl2019, we all need support and motivation sometimes and I will never judge another person's lifestyle, add me up!
  • smoothassilk35
    smoothassilk35 Posts: 1 Member
    New to this application and looking for friends to motivate me to
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Heyyy you are free to add me as well 😬😬😬
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Weight check. Today I am 150.6lbs. Not worried because weight can fluctuates, I do feel leaner than last week... or maybe it just my mind playing ticks on me. Anyhow, I had a great week. 😁
  • DancingMoosie
    edited September 2020
    If you want to join a group and have weekly weigh ins and step challenges, and more...
    I'm part of the "We are the warriors" group. It would be great if you joined and ended up on my team. Here's the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134959-we-are-the-warriors
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Down 148lb today! 😁