What We're Eating

Replies

• foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,602 Member
    B. Homemade Egg Bite.

L. Baked coconut jumbo shrimp, mixed veggies

S. Corn chips

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Activities: Annie Taylor 5 minute arm workout. 3 hours of prepping rooms for painting. You know, lots of moving furniture, tape masking, edge brush work and cleaning up paint drips and slops. Ceiling of dining room and kitchen done. Tomorrow will be walls in those rooms. The house is a messy wreck ATM.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Breakfast
    A bowl of multigrain Cheerios with sliced banana & almond milk with a cup of coffee

Lunch
    A meatless burger on an English muffin with provolone cheese

Dinner
    Baked salmon & mashed potatoes
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Individual cheese pizza

Dinner: Going to a friend's place for an early Oktoberfest. I know there will be German burgers (mix of beef and pork), German potato salad, green beans, pretzels, and beer cheese dip. No idea what else may be on the menu. There will only be 4 of us there so I feel safe going.

Snack: Hot chocolate or tea, maybe a piece of chocolate or a maple cream oreo.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Athijade - That Oktoberfest meal sounds delicious!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover Thai tofu and eggplant dish stir fried with noodles
    Snack: Iced hazelnut latte
    Dinner: Flounder tacos topped with a cabbage slaw, 1 serving of jalapeno ranch ruffles, and one lime white claw
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    I couldn’t get onto the forums for days! So, where was I?

Breakfast: ww toast with ricotta and sauteed kale, tomatoes and basil in a little butter. A cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: instant coffee with oat milk. 2oz baby carrots with hummus.
    Snack: a matcha latte with oat milk.
    Lunch: penne with peas and pesto, parm on top. Last pesto for this year’s basil I think.
    Evening: a glass of vino verde and two TJs mini mint ice cream sandwiches.
  • illdecidelater
    illdecidelater Posts: 7 Member
    Got a bunch of seasonal stuff from Trader Joe's, so now all the pumpkin food begins lol.

Breakfast - Pumpkin pecan oatmeal w/almond butter and banana slices

Lunch - Turkey/apple/cheddar sandwich w/fruit and carrot sticks

Dinner - Pumpkin ravioli w/autumn harvest sauce, side salad

Snacks - Granola bar, Pumpkin mini cone
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Weekends I usually combine breakfast and lunch into one midday meal.

Midday meal: Smoky spiced carrot rice topped with two fried eggs and some chicken meatballs.

Afternoon snack: homemade mazapan de cacahuete 🥰😍

Dinner: Chinese takeout at a birthday celebration! Szechuan chicken with veggies, Peking beef with onions, crab Rangoon with duck sauce, and a touch of sesame tofu.

Dessert: salted caramel peanut butter and ritz crackers. A snickers ice cream bar. A bowl of marshmallow fruity pebbles with milk!
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,602 Member
    B Batch cooked egg bite. Making these is a great way to use small amounts of leftover meats and vegs. This time I added chopped ham, bacon bits, green onion, tomato and cheddar cheese to the egg mixture then baked in eight 1 cup ramekins. Really nice to be able to quickly micro and eat when you have a busy morning.

L. Batch cooked chili con carne with chopped onion and sprinkle of cheddar cheese.

S. Corn chips

D. Premier Strawberry and Cream protein drink.

Activities: 2 sets of 4 overheads lifts with two 15 lb dumb bells. Re the indoor house painting chore: The kitchen cupboards required 2 hours of tape masking (my job). It always seems to me that the prep is much harder than the actual painting LOL. Tomorrow I get to go back and correct all my tape mistakes with a artist brush. Oh well, at least I love the new color.
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Omelet with mushrooms, onions, spinach, and cheddar with a side of ham steak

Lunch: Chicken gnocchi soup and crackers

Dinner: Stir-fry Beef Udon Noodles

• BahstenB10
    BahstenB10 Posts: 227 Member
    edited September 2020
    B: 1 serving Oatmeal, two eggs, half a shake, 2 cups of coffee

L: 1 serving Brown rice, 6 oz lean ground turkey

Din: 2 servings squash, 2 servings brussel sprouts, a lean meat, and .5 serving brown rice

S: half shake, 1 serving cashews (or sunflower seeds), 1 serving V8 healthy greens, 1 protein bar

Usually equates to around 1850-1900. Only condiment is salsa.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: 6 triscuits, cheese stick, 2 slices of honey turkey, carrot sticks, hummus, and 1 cutie orange
    Lunch: Homemade turkey, sweet potato, and black bean chili with cheddar and a slice of homemade bread
    Snack: Cutie orange
    Post-Workout: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Dinner: Jumbalaya
    Dessert: Mint hot chocolate
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: chopped salad of lettuce, basil, cucumber, baby bell peppers, snap peas dressed with salt and olive oil. Sourdough with ricotta. A cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: instant coffee with oat milk.
    Lunch: vegetarian chili with sour cream and tortilla chips.
    Evening: jasmine tea and six mini oatmeal raisin cookies and a mini mint ice cream sandwich. TJs mini foods are great value.
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: pumpkin overnight oats (made with a little milk, pumpkin purée, touch of maple syrup and vanilla, cinnaon nutmeg ginger clove and allspice) topped with brown sugar and roasted edamame

Lunch: coconut-curry-rice chicken and vegetable bake topped with coconut lime sauce

Afternoon snack: a yellow peach and a vanilla almond protein bar

Dinner: roasted pepper asiago chicken sausage on a flatbread with spicy ketchup and a little mayo, a side of smoky spiced carrot rice, and a romaine carrot onion salad with thousand island dressing

Dessert: graham cracker and salted caramel peanut butter, and some dark choc pretzel bark
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Haven’t been very committed lately but getting back into it.

Breakfast: veggie sausage, apple

Lunch: romaine, iceberg, apple, cucumber salad topped with deli turkey, shredded Parmesan and Italian dressing

Dinner: classic chicken and rice (a throwback from my childhood), sautéed green beans

Snacks: tortilla chips and guacamole
  • Athijade
    Ended up ordering Arby's last night (my ankle and legs were killing me and I gave in to the craving). I am regretting it. Stomach was upset last night and this morning I am super nauseated. So my plan for today might change a bit if I continue to not feel well as the day goes on.

Prebreakfast: Water and a cup of peppermint tea to try and calm my stomach

Breakfast: Omelet with mushrooms, onions, spinach, and cheddar with a side of ham steak plus a green tea

Lunch: Chicken gnocchi soup and crackers

Dinner: Stir-fry Beef Udon Noodles

• kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Breakfast
    Pumpkin latte with almond milk and a pack of blueberry belvita biscuits

Snack
    Banana

Lunch
    Rice mixed with beans, spicy tuna and veggies

Dinner
    3 wasa crackers, 2 chipotle laughing cow cheese wedges, 2 whole jalapeños, carrots and celery

Snack
    2 fiberone brownies, a dark chocolate square, and a cup of almond milk
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: chopped salad of lettuce, cucumber, baby bell peppers, snap peas and pumpkin seeds dressed with salt and olive oil. Toasted sourdough with ricotta. A cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: oat milk latte.
    Lunch: leftover penne with peas and pesto, topped with parm.
    Evening: a green tea mochi and a few mini oatmeal raisin cookies. Jasmine tea.
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: pumpkin overnight oats with brown sugar and roasted edamame

Lunch: coconut-curry-rice chicken and vegetable bake with coconut lime sauce drizzled on top

Snack: frozen red grape lbs and a birthday cake protein bar

Dinner: sweet Italian chicken sausage on a flatbread with spicy ketchup and light mayo. A carrot onion romaine arugula salad with thousand island dressing. Cumin and curry roasted carrots.

Dessert: a no-bake pumpkin almond butter oat bite, plus a Reese’s take 5 bar
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Smoothie - couple bananas bananas, peanut butter, dates, oat milk, ground flaxseed, cocoa
    Vega chocolate protein shake
    Sandwich with vegan ham and cheese, and lettuce
    Vegan chili
    Couple slices of french toast
    Sauteed chickpeas and green beans, and a Beyond sausage.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited September 2020
    B: Oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, brown sugar, and walnuts; coffee with milk and sugar
    L: 2 pieces of bread, deli ham, 1/2 slice of ultra thin cheese, Brussels sprouts, Thai red curry sauce
    Dinner: Salad with lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, grated cheese, ranch dressing and 1/2 cup of tuna casserole
    S: peach, Cheese-its,