The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    @RubyRed427, keep us posted. I, too, hope you are feeling much better very soon.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    @RubyRed427 Oh no I am so sorry to here that, I am also so worried of getting it, but I think it is a matter of time. Please take care of your self and keep us posted.
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    Bad news: I tested positive. I am utterly shocked. I did feel like hell for 24 hours and it was a sudden onset of fever and symptoms. Today I do have a headache but feel ok. I am so worried to have tested positive especially since I saw students on Tuesday before I had any symptoms.

You take good care of yourself. Prayers for a speedy recovery. ♥
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,157 Member
    @aroze0928 Thank you!! :)
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    edited September 2020
    @RubyRed427 Glad you are getting better & that your symptoms are mild....hope you mend soon. I'm thinking whoever you had contact with will need to be tested? That is the protocol in Canada.

Hoping everyone has a splendid AF weekend <3
  • RubyRed427
    @JenT304 Congrats Jen!! I am so happy for you!
  • RubyRed427
    edited September 2020
    @RubyRed427 Glad you are getting better & that your symptoms are mild....hope you mend soon. I'm thinking whoever you had contact with will need to be tested? That is the protocol in Canada.

Hoping everyone has a splendid AF weekend <3

Yes, that is true. I made lots of phone calls yesterday telling people I've been around that I Have Covid. It's the right thing to do.
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Congrats@ JenT304 you made me laugh about your husband talking through the show. Mine does that and repeats what they are saying like I didnt hear it the first time. Unless its "his show" then Im only allowed to talk during commercials lol. Maybe thatll change when he quits.
    @RubyRed427 I hope you are on the mend ♥
    Happy AF Monday
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    Re: counting the days . . . If I don't count, how am I going to treat myself to all those rewards? I'll admit after awhile I stopped the every-five-day rewards, but I'm looking forward to Day 100 and especially 6 months.
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    @shortchange1 Good work!! <3

Hi @MIssMay ~ We love lurkers...the more the merrier :)