Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

13 errrors this morning just to input my breakfast

zebasschickzebasschick Member Posts: 364 Member Member Posts: 364 Member
this morning was more of an error-fest than usual. i input one food, and i had to reload, go back and forth over and over as MFP gave me errors 13 times before my food was finally added. for me, that's the record.

it only gave me 5 errors to enter my most recent meal :o
edited September 9

Replies

• cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 30,520 Member Member Posts: 30,520 Member
    You're lucky.

It's like that every day for me.

I've reported it and complained. It's not just free but Premium users, too.

Net carbs, tho.
  • zebasschickzebasschick Member Posts: 364 Member Member Posts: 364 Member
    i usually get 2 or 3 errors per meal or exercise - maybe 20 to 22 errors per day.

i had an old account that was so messed up that i had to create this new one, though...
  • sceleste54sceleste54 Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    Same for me, definitely does not inspire me to move to premium.. :/
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Member Posts: 3,467 Member Member Posts: 3,467 Member
    Not only I got a lot of errors lately, I was locked out of MFP as a member for two days. I could only log my food, and see and read comments, but no posting allowed and I couldn't reach the group that I belong too either.
    So upset about it.
  • CorvusCorax77CorvusCorax77 Member Posts: 2,516 Member Member Posts: 2,516 Member
    Yesterday I just gave up logging because it was so frustrating watching the app crash every time i tried to log. The computer version isn't much better. What is up MFP?? This used to be a reliable program to use? Now it's a source of frustration more than anything. PLEASE FIX IT.

I also deleted the app and redownloaded it- that didn't help.
  • heybalesheybales Member Posts: 18,064 Member Member Posts: 18,064 Member
    That food database on the server they are choosing to run it on just can't make it anymore.

So instead of culling the database, I'm sure cheap upgrade to server will be done.
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Member Posts: 3,467 Member Member Posts: 3,467 Member
    I keep getting error messages when logging my food, even after several try and errors, and also when trying to access the community section. But MFP still have the gals to pop a survey about the forums to complete. Why not a pop-up survey about the system and database in general?

I am sure that somebody is reading these comments. The lack of response shows that they don't care or are unable or willing to fix them. It is a sign of the times that we are living....
  • cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 30,520 Member Member Posts: 30,520 Member
    Sadly I'm learning workarounds instead of them fixing it.

So frustrating to take multiple tries to just get a meal entered. It's really bad. :unamused: