Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,678 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Track - yes
    Calories- yes under
    Exercise- yes golf
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Sep Wk 3 - Mon, 9/14

No to all. Spent 6 hours in the car driving back home. I am beyond exhausted.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    I need weigh ins for the following people for Week 1:

@RetroJoe28
    @Kkmark

Sorry i forgot :(
    CW : or was friday 194.0

Sorry had family over was busy with them.

Actually gained weight 155.9

• Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 8112 steps
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Daily Post

Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 18 minutes Hasfit calisthenics workout
    Water 160oz

Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 18 minutes Hasfit calisthenics workout
    Water 140oz
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    CindyJNC1963

September: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 164
    CW:166.1

Sorry for being a day late with my weigh in. Yesterday was a big day for me. I finally decided to retire. It's something I have wanted to do for awhile. My last day will be March 1st. It is really scary, but I can't stand my job and the stress was taking a toll on me. I plan to take a few months off and then work part time until I get to social security age.

• CindyJNC1963
    I moved to south Charlotte from Matthews, NC. I’d actually love to live in Winston-Salem, or more north of there near the Brushy mountains/Yadkin Valley.
    Sep Wk 2 - Wed, 9/9
    PW: 179 CW: 179.6

Track: No
    Calories: Eh
    Exercise: None

Been under a lot of stress the last month with packing to move. Now that I’m in my new place, I want to get back into walking. I now live within walking distance of a greenway via a neighbourhood entrance, so I hope this’ll be a catalyst.

You will get there. Where did you move? If you don’t mind me asking. I live in Winston Salem, Nc. I want to move in a few months looking for a nice area other than Winston Salem

Oh ok. I hope you like your new place 😁

Can you tell me a little about Matthew, NC? I've been considering there.

I live in southwest Charlotte. It's grown up too much for me. I'm thinking of moving to one of the small towns near Asheville.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: no
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, walking, cleaning
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    I moved to south Charlotte from Matthews, NC. I’d actually love to live in Winston-Salem, or more north of there near the Brushy mountains/Yadkin Valley.
    Sep Wk 2 - Wed, 9/9

Been under a lot of stress the last month with packing to move. Now that I’m in my new place, I want to get back into walking. I now live within walking distance of a greenway via a neighbourhood entrance, so I hope this’ll be a catalyst.

You will get there. Where did you move? If you don’t mind me asking. I live in Winston Salem, Nc. I want to move in a few months looking for a nice area other than Winston Salem

I live in southwest Charlotte. It's grown up too much for me. I'm thinking of moving to one of the small towns near Asheville.

Yes I live in Winston Salem currently and I’m looking for a smaller town also. My lease is up in a few months. Hoping to find a place by then. Also, Good luck with your retirement. 💜
  • Jen_967
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes

Walking 30 mins
  • Jen_967
    gdpge1rh7mm4.jpeg
  • CindyJNC1963
    Sep Wk 2 - Wed, 9/9

Yes I live in Winston Salem currently and I’m looking for a smaller town also. My lease is up in a few months. Hoping to find a place by then. Also, Good luck with your retirement. 💜

Thanks!! Good luck finding a place.

• WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily Post 9/14-9/15
    Track: yes 2x
    Calories: yes 2x
    Exercise: yes 2x
  • Bemybestby60
    CindyJNC1963

September: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 164
    CW:166.1

Sorry for being a day late with my weigh in. Yesterday was a big day for me. I finally decided to retire. It's something I have wanted to do for awhile. My last day will be March 1st. It is really scary, but I can't stand my job and the stress was taking a toll on me. I plan to take a few months off and then work part time until I get to social security age.

Cindy, it will be exciting and you will enjoy your freedom. I was anxious when I first quit my fulltime job for semi retirement. I worked 9 months a year part time for 9 years until I could get my government pension. Best thing I did for my well being.
    Don't know you but from your input to this group you can do this. 🌷🌹🌻
  • Bemybestby60
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track - yes
    Calories- yes and slightly over
    Exercise- yes
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Tuesday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • southgirl94
    Matthews, NC, from accounts of family and coworkers from this area, has grown exponentially over the last twenty years. It is a town of about 20K people. It has a neat little downtown that has been preserved, including a farmer’s market and cool shops and storefronts. You can drive twenty minutes west into uptown Charlotte, or drive 20 minutes east and you’re in the countryside. There are a lot of apartments, condos, and single-family homes. If you’re considering the area, look around highway 51 in Matthews for places. However, if you’re wanting something a little smaller and more homey, Mint Hill is just east of Matthews. Still in Mecklenburg County, Mint Hill is growing but retains its small town friendliness. I work at the Mint Hill library.
    Sep Wk 2 - Wed, 9/9

• southgirl94
    Cindy, I have family in the Steele Creek area, and attend a church down there. I wish it retained its countryside feel, but there are a few nice things to do.

Cindy, if you want something smaller, try Forest City, NC. It’s about 20 miles west of Shelby, NC, in the Blue Ridge foothills/South Mountains, and the cost of living is much less than that of the towns around Asheville (like Hendersonville or Fletcher). My mom’s from Hendersonville, and my maternal grandfather is from Forest City, and retired there with my grandma in the 1990s.
    Sep Wk 2 - Wed, 9/9

Thanks!! Good luck finding a place.

• southgirl94
    Sep Wk 3 - Tues, 9/15

Exercise: Nill