• Work_of_Art_
    Work_of_Art_ Posts: 12 Member
    Add me...can definitely use some motivation
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Same πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I do. I notice my list has been dropping like flies lately...
  • MistrX_2020
    MistrX_2020 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi I’m Xavier
    Getting back In To the training part of this fitness journey. Please feel free to add me for encouragement, accountability or support.
  • ads20092009
    ads20092009 Posts: 2 Member
    UK, feel free to add me!
  • Mariner322007
    Mariner322007 Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me . Finally taking calorie counting serious. Pushing 40 and trying to get lean again and shed 15 more pounds
  • NuzzleNudge
    NuzzleNudge Posts: 12 Member
    Add me! I log in daily. I’ll πŸ‘ Your posts, but otherwise I’m pretty quiet. I am counting calories and workouts. Lost 86 pounds so far! Want to get another 20 or so off this year! Hope to see you πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ“πŸ₯•πŸ₯‘πŸ‰
  • Always up for new friends. UK based especially. Feel free to add
  • T4r40911
    T4r40911 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all! always down for new friends! Add me if you like :smile:
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Add me! I log in daily. I’ll πŸ‘ Your posts, but otherwise I’m pretty quiet. I am counting calories and workouts. Lost 86 pounds so far! Want to get another 20 or so off this year! Hope to see you πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ“πŸ₯•πŸ₯‘πŸ‰

That’s awesome!!! Congrats on your success so far πŸ’•πŸ’•

• lorigoesvegan
    lorigoesvegan Posts: 28 Member
    I’m active daily! Always looking for more support! Add me 😊😊
  • Nefertiti54
    Nefertiti54 Posts: 8 Member
    I have been inconsistent on here all summer for various reasons. Really trying hard to log each day now that I have a month of strength training under my belt. Most of my old mfp friends have not logged in for months. I would love some new buddies to help remind me to log log log log and log again. Please add me.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Day 2390 and streaking... LOL

Open diary and workout ideas posted daily.
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I'm still looking for new friends!! Fitness is Love Fitness is Life !
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    add me :)
  • pandalorian33
    pandalorian33 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for friends for accountability :) lost 68lbs and gained most back during lockdown πŸ˜‚ back to get back on it!!!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm on again off again. Lost then regained. I'll admit I'm struggling but I've not given up! Would love more active friends.
  • eileenbrown1022
    eileenbrown1022 Posts: 10 Member
    I would love more friends. i have 160 pounds to lose and could use the support. the more friends the better. i lost 6 pounds this my first week. looking for friends to keep me going!!!
  • veggiepat
    veggiepat Posts: 127 Member
    Feel free to add me. I love to motivate and support and love getting support too! We can do this!
  • Otterlover81
    Otterlover81 Posts: 25 Member
    Wow theres lots of posts on this thread. Didn't need to read all of them because we are all looking for the same thing-more active friends who will support us! I tried adding a couple of people a few days ago but they either didn't accept my request or something went wrong with the request. Please add me if you would like, I just started over again and have at least 60lbs I want to lose. Really could use the motivation.