Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

App constantly crashes when trying to log

CorvusCorax77CorvusCorax77 Member Posts: 2,516 Member Member Posts: 2,516 Member
I use an iphone and i have deleted the app and redownloaded and it's still an issue. it makes logging very difficult and frustrating that I have to keep re-opening and going back into it to finish doing what I was doing when it crashed.

Replies

• hapawarhapawar Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Same here. It literally crashes about 50% of the time when I add new ingredients. I am using it on my desktop. I just cancelled my subscription because why pay for something that doesn't work right?
  • durdendurden Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 225 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 225 MFP Staff
    Sorry you're having that issue. Unfortunately this board is not frequented by MFP staff and other members are typically not the best resource for troubleshooting software. That being said, our support team is more than able to help with this sort of thing if you reach out through the proper channels, and should be able to get you back up and running.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to [email protected]

I hope that helps!
  • cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 30,520 Member Member Posts: 30,520 Member
    durden wrote: »
    Sorry you're having that issue. Unfortunately this board is not frequented by MFP staff and other members are typically not the best resource for troubleshooting software. That being said, our support team is more than able to help with this sort of thing if you reach out through the proper channels, and should be able to get you back up and running.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to [email protected]

I hope that helps!

We've been complaining about food logging issues for months.

Every time I try to log food I have to use the back button or refresh and re-enter.

It's been so buggy.

I reported it months ago.

There are a lot of threads about this.
  • cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 30,520 Member Member Posts: 30,520 Member
    Reporting it does nothing. They just tell you to clear cookies or check for updates or reboot.

Uh. Yeah. Thought of that already.

On the web version entering food takes twice as long as it should with multiple error messages.