Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• liftorgohomeliftorgohome Member Posts: 25,463 Member Member Posts: 25,463 Member
    People driving slow in the fast lane.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    Not having someone available to rubber ducky debug with with when a problem has been kicking my *kitten* for 4+ hours.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 249,881 Member Member Posts: 249,881 Member
    Not having someone available to rubber ducky debug with with when a problem has been kicking my *kitten* for 4+ hours.

Aww, how the problem is solved soon :)
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,032 Member Member Posts: 2,032 Member
    someone using the vacuum on the first day of my period. The sound triggers me bad.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,032 Member Member Posts: 2,032 Member
    The fact that the wildfires from over there are affecting some Canadian provinces.

🗑
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    I missed another mask debate. 😩
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,324 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,324 Member
    I missed another mask debate. 😩

You can make debate as much and as often as you want. It's ok and healthy.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,494 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,494 Member
    When I’ve just fallen asleep and the cable goes out, all the boxes make noise and wake me up.

Now I’m awake with no tv, or internet.
    Second time this week with hours of no service.
    They darn sure aren’t going to credit me for the time it was down are they.
    I pay out the nose for that *kitten*, I expect it to work.
    ^ PSYOPS. Irks me too. Turns me off to the product and company.
  • toriann319toriann319 Member, Premium Posts: 917 Member Member, Premium Posts: 917 Member
    When people use the bathroom at work where it echos and you can literally hear EVERYTHING... and still make ZERO attempts on washing their hands...
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,721 Member Member Posts: 3,721 Member
    toriann319 wrote: »
    When people use the bathroom at work where it echos and you can literally hear EVERYTHING... and still make ZERO attempts on washing their hands...
    Irks and disgusts.
    s131951 wrote: »
    Irks and disgusts.

And not just because da ‘rona, ya filthy animals.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,775 Member Member Posts: 18,775 Member

omg.... where do you work ???

and, are they hiring ?

• ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,390 Member Member Posts: 3,390 Member
    People who still think snot rockets are okay. Bad enough pre-Covid but I especially don't want to see projectile nasal secretions right now.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,968 Member Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    People who still think snot rockets are okay. Bad enough pre-Covid but I especially don't want to see projectile nasal secretions right now.

People do that in public?

People thought that was OK at any time?

Some people are nasty. That’s why we need stupid signs reminding people to wash their hands.

I've been on trails during the whole covid scare where people have hocked up bodily fluids