Hello!

djfshop
djfshop Posts: 63 Member
Hi, I am new and just exploring and I am quite impressed. I have a program to log my food and I find it most frustrating as it doesn't have a lot of commercial products. This site seems to have lots in the database. I may have found a home.
Deb
162146.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• djfshop
    Hi, I am new and just exploring and I am quite impressed. I have a program to log my food and I find it most frustrating as it doesn't have a lot of commercial products. This site seems to have lots in the database. I may have found a home.
    Deb
    162146.png
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    :smile: hi, welcome, i'm really enjoying this site, I'm sure you will too. good luck
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Hi, welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: .
    I also tried other sites and this is by far the easier to get around in!!!!!! G:explode: lad y:explode: ou are here!!!:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Ooops don't know how I accidentally put in those:explode: faces. disregard.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,904 Member
    Deb
    162146.png

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Welcome, this is a great place to keep track of what you eat. the data base of foods is huge and if you have a commercial product that's not in the data base you can add it in for your use and for all the rest of us. I hope you have great success. We are all here to support each other in our journey.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • djfshop
    Thanks all for the warm welcome! What a fun site:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Thanks all for the warm welcome! What a fun site:flowerforyou:

You have nooooooooo idea.:wink: