Change my mind

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    There's no need to make a bed. Its a funny phrase ...make a bed. By the tine you return its time for bed. So save you some hassle.

plus unmade beds air out better and help prevent bacteria growth as well as bed bugs

Eeew. Now im definitely never gonna be tidy...

all those people who sleep naked in the sleep naked thread definitely have bed bugs- change my mind.

Or should we be changing theirs😳🐜🦗🕷🐜🦗🕷🐜🦗🕷
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    There's no need to make a bed. Its a funny phrase ...make a bed. By the tine you return its time for bed. So save you some hassle.

Making one's bed every morning is a positive habit which allows you to feel a sense of accomplishment related to being tidy, organized, etc.

Freshen your sheets at least weekly and "air out" your room (heck your home) daily. That way you sleep on cozy, fresh sheets and there's little worry of - my stars - insects of any sort. <-- I've not heard of this nor experienced any issues.

(...flies away like a dreadlocked version of Mary Poppins...) ☂️

Marry me
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Making one's bed every morning is a positive habit which allows you to feel a sense of accomplishment related to being tidy, organized, etc.

Freshen your sheets at least weekly and "air out" your room (heck your home) daily. That way you sleep on cozy, fresh sheets and there's little worry of - my stars - insects of any sort. <-- I've not heard of this nor experienced any issues.

this part depends on where you live though. too hot to do that for like 6 months out of the year at least in Texas.
    or else your AC will never stop running trying to get the apartment down below 90 degrees again.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

this part depends on where you live though. too hot to do that for like 6 months out of the year at least in Texas.
    or else your AC will never stop running trying to get the apartment down below 90 degrees again.

Yeah and if we do it here it snows indoors which just means a mold problem
  • PlentyofProtein00

Yeah can't air out my house where I live. I do freshen sheets on the reg. Still prefer to rollin and out of bed.
  • iMago
    don't have to make your bed or wash the sheets and blankets if you never put sheets or blankets on it to begin with- change my mind.

rollsafetappingforehead.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Soup is a meal.

Change me mind
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

Is it already 90 degrees when you wake up in the morning? Then wake up before sunrise.

This way of living requires periodic dedication and struggle.

(tbh: I open my windows daily no matter the season. I live in Montreal - which is an island in Canada - so summers are humid AF and winters are frigid. Fresh air 365/24/7 though but perhaps that's because I'm in a condo right now and don't like the idea of continuously living off filtered air)

Also @hrichts,this is awkward...I assumed we were already married 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • iMago

Is it already 90 degrees when you wake up in the morning? Then wake up before sunrise.

This way of living requires periodic dedication and struggle.

(tbh: I open my windows daily no matter the season. I live in Montreal - which is an island in Canada - so summers are humid AF and winters are frigid. Fresh air 365/24/7 though but perhaps that's because I'm in a condo right now and don't like the idea of continuously living off filtered air)

Also @hrichts,this is awkward...I assumed we were already married 🤷🏿‍♀️

my AC died like 3 weeks ago and it took them 2 days to fix it. it was 88 inside when i went to bed and then 93 the next morning. i wanted to kermit sue of side.

i could've opened the windows technically but it was like 77% humidity out and only 3 degrees or so cooler so i didn't think it was worth it.
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Soup is a meal.

Change me mind

If more than 50% is liquid, it's a drink with floaters. If less than 50% is liquid, it's a runny meal.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Soup is a meal.

Change me mind

If more than 50% is liquid, it's a drink with floaters. If less than 50% is liquid, it's a runny meal.

So you're saying it's a meal...so...im still right. If you chew the bits...its a meal.
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Soup is a meal.

Change me mind

So you're saying it's a meal...so...im still right. If you chew the bits...its a meal.

If it's more than 50% liquid, chances are I'm not going to chew. I barely chew actual meals.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Soup is a meal.

Change me mind

If it's more than 50% liquid, chances are I'm not going to chew. I barely chew actual meals.

Ohhhh. That explains the abs. I chew all my meals. Hence my belly.
  • iMago
    xwoun1irf147.jpg

This can not be any good.

whoa its actually real.
    if i can find it i'll try it.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    xwoun1irf147.jpg

It must be good. Thats why everything comes in pumpkin spice. Irregardless...its spam! Who doesn't love spam!
  • iMago wrote: »
    xwoun1irf147.jpg

whoa its actually real.
    if i can find it i'll try it.

you're going to clobber it with mayo too aren't you?