Accountability friends needed

Need to lose 50lbs. Yup, not a typo. Don’t ask how it happened but it did. Need help please!

Replies

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • tseena
    tseena Posts: 8 Member
    Please add me. I need to lose 50 lbs also. No typo
  • Blondiebear23
    Blondiebear23 Posts: 40 Member
    Same here; life happens. We are all in this together. Sent you a request.
  • tippera
    tippera Posts: 4 Member
    SAME. I am also working to loose 50! Let's do it! :smile:
  • vikara100
    vikara100 Posts: 1 Member
    I also need to lose 50 pounds! got off to a good start the past weeks but need to stay accountable!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Anyone can feel free to Friend me. I have been on here for give or take 8 years on and off. I am back on the good track of loss and have 100+ pounds to lose. You and I can do this as long as we set our mind and energy on it!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    I know how it happened in same boat. I’m back after some injuries and general Covid laziness. Need to reign in my baking.
  • jrjordan79
    jrjordan79 Posts: 53 Member
    Same boat, and it sneaks up QUICK! Sending you a request, I could use the support too. :)
  • veggiepat
    veggiepat Posts: 127 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me too. I love to support and motivate people and I also like the support too! I love this site and support! We can do it!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    me too! i have added you
  • Tameda30
    Tameda30 Posts: 11 Member
    Same here. We got this!
  • buddiann
    buddiann Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some friends too! Feel free to add me!
  • Tonimax1
    Tonimax1 Posts: 2 Member
    Sharing your goal x2! Need to loose 100 lbs and no that’s no typo either lol.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    I love having pals on here. I'm about 9 months in to my new beginning and am down around 20 lbs(overall goal will be 140 lbs total) - slow and steady. We have an accountability group that I really like that you might want to check out called "Ultimate Accountability Group" and it changes by the month. We just log in and tell if we met our calorie goal for the day, did we exercise at least 20 mins and did we track every morsel/sip and bite. Best wishes.
  • pickgo
    pickgo Posts: 13 Member
    Please add me too.

I'm back, I'm back! After at least 10 years I've decided I'd rather starve and exercise than be so fat and unhealthy worrying about covid.

It would be great to get/give a bit of accountability and support.

Need to lose 3 stone or 42lb first to just be obese and get out of the morbid category.
  • lthornhill87
    lthornhill87 Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me. I also have a 50 lbs goal. Accountability helps so much.
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    add me hey I need to lose weight also let's be work out buddies