The FR Message Thread

CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
Since friend request messages are down, here’s a li’l repository for them.

Tag or vague, it’s fun either way

Replies

• CacoEther
    Hey i never send FRs but that butt got me

mememeso
    wibjcfrmgsh6.gif
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    I’ve never sent a FR but if I did I’d include justification about why I did.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I just got a FR and came rushing here to look for the message...alas, the individual who sent this FR must not know about the thread. There is no message 😞

@iMago it was a dude...should I accept it? Or should I put this question in the iMago Relationship advice thread??
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    I just got a FR and came rushing here to look for the message...alas, the individual who sent this FR must not know about the thread. There is no message 😞

@iMago it was a dude...should I accept it? Or should I put this question in the iMago Relationship advice thread??

How many pals does he have and how many of them are female?

That’ll answer all your questions.

Hey that's not my fault and not by design 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    HYYY DY...

I just thought you were kind of cute 😏...
    I'll probably get to ya some time in Spring of 21' 😏
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Dam you gots some nice teeth - I love when you lol all my jokes 😂😂😂😂we should be friends Amirite??
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    dear friend,

we're already friends but i didn't realize you didn't get my fr message when i sent it and i can't honestly remember what it said now but I'm sure it was very respectful towards you as a woman and, more importantly, as a human being

Lies.

I guarantee it said “lemme see what dat mouf do...”

ive changed i swear
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    dear friend,

we're already friends but i didn't realize you didn't get my fr message when i sent it and i can't honestly remember what it said now but I'm sure it was very respectful towards you as a woman and, more importantly, as a human being

Lies.

ive changed i swear

:insert perpetual disappointment here:

😭
  • CacoEther
    dear friend,

Lies.

😂
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    ^ Wow, well, since we’re going there, I’ll just toss in my $1.03 worth of raunch...

“... and then lemme whiten that smile.”
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Hi. ...awkward awkward ...let's be friends
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    dude - you asked me for friendship 3 times before i acquiesced and accepted you. you didn't make any effort or anything so i deleted you. this is the FOURTH request AFTER I DELETED YOU. please get the hint - you know who you are. :/ i wish we could block these people!

Ugh...one time this guy FR and I accepted because, as we know, the FR messages don’t seem to go through. He repeatedly DM’d me asking what I ate and if I had eaten today. I eventually sent a ridiculous reply (I think I said I consumed the energy of the bees) and then he straight up asked for my phone number. DELETED. Plus he never updated his diary, didn’t log any exercise and clearly wasn’t using MFP for any fitness... 🙄
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    dude - you asked me for friendship 3 times before i acquiesced and accepted you. you didn't make any effort or anything so i deleted you. this is the FOURTH request AFTER I DELETED YOU. please get the hint - you know who you are. :/ i wish we could block these people!

Ugh...one time this guy FR and I accepted because, as we know, the FR messages don’t seem to go through. He repeatedly DM’d me asking what I ate and if I had eaten today. I eventually sent a ridiculous reply (I think I said I consumed the energy of the bees) and then he straight up asked for my phone number. DELETED. Plus he never updated his diary, didn’t log any exercise and clearly wasn’t using MFP for any fitness... 🙄

subtle as a sledgehammer that one,although i do love your reply to him!