If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    43vbn5m1gmfk.png
    harvest oatmeal/date and dark chocolate chunk cookies with salted toasted pepitas
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    43vbn5m1gmfk.png
    harvest oatmeal/date and dark chocolate chunk cookies with salted toasted pepitas

OMgosh I love this
  • VegjoyP
    idr54y5xok49.jpg
    2s4p1ignwbiv.jpg
    ucwaq3oab1b8.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    faie9x3lzdqq.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ed0xspyz8dj9.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2020
    faie9x3lzdqq.png

OMG YESSS! I have been having these craving for weeks. Especially the ones with sugar granules on top. So excited for christmas cookie season. 6yq2lz1dmf3p.png

ed0xspyz8dj9.png

I actually bought this the other day and it is FABULOUS! I ended up eating half the jar in one go, I want to just eat the entire jar with a spoon. It is the consistency of peanut butter and thicker than other pistachio butters I have had. (They are more runny like a sauce)
    1k6wj11uoc0j.png
  • SFFirebird
    SFFirebird Posts: 21 Member
    a black and white sundae.sorry, no pictures.
  • VegjoyP
    edited September 2020
    faie9x3lzdqq.png

OMG YESSS! I have been having these craving for weeks. Especially the ones with sugar granules on top. So excited for christmas cookie season. 6yq2lz1dmf3p.png

ed0xspyz8dj9.png

I actually bought this the other day and it is FABULOUS! I ended up eating half the jar in one go, I want to just eat the entire jar with a spoon. It is the consistency of peanut butter and thicker than other pistachio butters I have had. (They are more runny like a sauce)
    1k6wj11uoc0j.png

Pistachio butter looks 👏 Amazing
    5uhcrr6fxuvk.jpg
    a44ju1jgj8lx.jpg
    5bm6i7skg889.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    SFFirebird wrote: »
    a black and white sundae.sorry, no pictures.

No need. *I* have a wonderful imagination when it comes to food. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    @VegJoy What kind of bread is that? Looks amazing!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    ^^^omg....those nut butters wouldn't last long in my house...and with that bread??? I don't stand a chance of not devouring it all 😋😋😋
  • pirate_john_75
    pirate_john_75 Posts: 96 Member
    I would eat everything that has this far been pictured in this thread.

In one sitting.
  • ReenieHJ
    ^^^omg....those nut butters wouldn't last long in my house...and with that bread??? I don't stand a chance of not devouring it all 😋😋😋

What's the best nut butter? I love plain old peanut butter and have tried Sun Butter which is okay but am curious about almond and cashew butters. They're too expensive for me to buy and not love.
  • PAPYRUS3
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

What's the best nut butter? I love plain old peanut butter and have tried Sun Butter which is okay but am curious about almond and cashew butters. They're too expensive for me to buy and not love.

Well, I guess if you really like the particular 'nut' then you'll most likely enjoy the 'buttered' variety too. I am, however, someone who has always loved nuts and seeds. Nut/seed butters are like the 'icing' on the cake if you will for me.😋

Either find someone to share the jar with you or maybe making your own might help with the cost?

• VegjoyP
    edited September 2020
    @VegJoy What kind of bread is that? Looks amazing!!

I searched for sunflower oatmeal, I think its sunflower bate nut oatmeal? 💛
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,943 Member

Look for a store where you can grind your own. Almond is pretty common. You can just make yourself the smallest amount to see if you'll like it. Warning: You probably will. I've seen cashew, too. But you're going to like it, so be careful. Almond butter has a similar consistency to peanut, but it's a little grittier. Cashew is more liquidy, and so is sunflower. Sunflower might be an acquired taste; it's got the strong flavor of sunflowers. I'm trying to think if I've ever seen it as you-grind.

Then you can try raw versus roasted in all the varieties. I think they're all good. I bet a bagel that pistachio would be too.

I remember growing up all the pistachios we got were red. I was a kid. I didn't know it was dye. I remember distinctly the first time I got a pistachio ice cream cone. I was aghast that it was green. Because pistachios were "supposed to be" red. I'm sure grateful they don't dye 'em anymore.
  • Hooliekom
    Hooliekom Posts: 94 Member
    I would eat everything that has this far been pictured in this thread.

In one sitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U&ab_channel=MontyPython

;)