In need of a new crew

13»

Replies

• Yomiluv
    Yomiluv Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!! :) , just downloaded mfp, tuesday, down 3 pounds :o might just be water weight :D either way its super motivating to keep me on track.
  • LisaK1131
    LisaK1131 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm back again as well!! I'm figuring out how my body loses weight since every other time I was sick (undiagnosed sickness, food allergies). So I'm learning how I lose weight. I would love to find friends to encourage and to encourage me!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Sounds like my story. Used MFP to lose 80 pounds. Then I tweaked my diet after a while 30 year. I stopped MFP because I was eating paleo and it wasn’t a good fit.

Now I just need the accountability to get my Covid baking under control.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Hi all. I never left, I log every day. My motivation took a huge hit during lockdown. I'm trying to get back at it. Reach out, lets be friends.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Me! It's been a long journey but I've not given up yet.
  • sb2girls1
    sb2girls1 Posts: 1 Member
    Lost 30 lbs 2 years ago on paleo. Came off of paleo and am now back to my original. Looking for a healthier way to lose the pounds and can use some motivation, guidance, and supporting friends.
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    I've been up and down and on/off MFP for 9 years. I'm back and consistent now since the beginning of August :)
  • amberhilleary20
    amberhilleary20 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm back, need to lose around 30-35 lbs.
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Rejoined in March - been more successful this time around though! Add me if you like :)