What's on your mind?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    November 5. Not really at this new place but I need to get my stands set up. I like being out there on opening day. I’ll be surrounded by ~450 acres of farmland in addition to my 20 +- acres.

76t51o8xyk9b.jpeg
    4kj74p1exwvl.jpeg

beautiful scenery, Im pulling for Bambi though 😁
    Stay safe out there.. 🙂

I had planned on being extremely dangerous, like hold my beer dangerous, but because you want me to be safe I will. 🙂

😆 I meant stay safe from other hunters.

Watch out for those beers, they can be dangerous.. can cause headaches and upset stomach.

I know. Just *kitten* with ya. Won’t be other hunters around. I know the owner of all the land around it. He doesn’t let people hunt his land.

Gorgeous property! Good luck with the move and everything.
  • ReenieHJ
    Why do my to-do lists just get longer and longer?

Sometimes I find myself adding something I've already done just so I can cross it off.

Eat...Check
    Read MFP... Check
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I’m really sad about this TikTok ban. It’s my favorite app. 🙃 I guess it's Instagram "reels" from now on. 😒😔😖😩
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    I can't stop laughing 😆 My daughter wanted to buy glue on nails, I told her they're too long for her and she insisted. I got them for her, put them on her and now she's complaining she can't do anything with them, can't even text 😂 I don't have anything here to remove them.

ldmsgnidsjf9.jpg

that's why she has you now to do everything for her :p
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I just looked at the text my sons driving teacher sent me and realized he was my driving teacher too. 😂😂 Didn’t recognize him when he came to the door. Lol.
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I just looked at the text my sons driving teacher sent me and realized he was my driving teacher too. 😂😂 Didn’t recognize him when he came to the door. Lol.

but did he recognize YOU? when i was out buying a new washing machine a few months back - my former highschool track coach recognized me - i never would have recognized him ! :D
  • ReenieHJ
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    I can't stop laughing 😆 My daughter wanted to buy glue on nails, I told her they're too long for her and she insisted. I got them for her, put them on her and now she's complaining she can't do anything with them, can't even text 😂 I don't have anything here to remove them.

ldmsgnidsjf9.jpg

that's why she has you now to do everything for her :p

You have to admit though, they are really pretty!! True too @MiNinaLisa, she had more than one reason for wanting them. :)
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    I wonder if it’s possible to live in the state of consciousness between waking and dreams
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I wonder if it’s possible to live in the state of consciousness between waking and dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCgW8NE5kk
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    I miss going to concerts!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2020
    Aging.

64r7qk8qxcdt.jpeg

xwcsf9kbz4q6.jpeg

bv0pdkucaq37.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    My poor ex husband.
    He was out at the farm mowing on the tractor, brush hogged over a wasp nest hole.
    Yellow jacket wasps stung him about 10 times.
    Thank goodness he was wearing a respirator, googles and headphones.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    I'm already thinking about breakfast tomorrow 😅 picked up these items while grocery shopping today. Wondering if anyone has tried any of these? I hope it doesn't taste like *kitten*. I'm looking forward to my pancakes and bacon.

l9dnbc342may.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    edited September 2020
    The air yesterday vs today,
    the CA smoke finally made it to OK.

s8sm4nyjcmga.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Aging.

64r7qk8qxcdt.jpeg