Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Glad to hear you had an awesome time at the beach :) You look amazing <3 Yummo best shrimp and grits :yum: Wow, only 2 pounds on a vacation? If its me, I think I will be like 10 pounds. You will loose that 2 in no time :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi everyone,

Man catching up from work, and school has started for my youngest, virtually of course....but all is well.....I have been back to spinning, and OMADIng since being back.....still got to get the water intake up ---but that is a work in progress.......I want to get back to the gallon a day, and friends, I am not there yet.......

Weight, as of Monday was 162, so 3lb loss from the VACAY weight.......hoping the other two will come off by Friday :).......

Hugs ya'll :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Sorry about your mom but so glad you were still able to enjoy your vacation. Steph is right, 2 pounds in 10 days is nothing. You can get that off by the end of the week and getting back on the water will definitely help for sure.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh I'm jealous of your vacation! Sounds like you had an amazing time.
    And I hope your mom is healing up ok!

Heck yeah with only 2lbs gained on vacation and now 3lbs lost! Kick a--!
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Friday Ya'll,

Down to 160 today, so back to losing, hopefully. Also have been back to spinning at least 5 days a week that is truly helping also I think.......Same ole same ole here, school has "virtually" started for my youngest (8th grade) he is doing well, just so odd.

We were told early this week that we will continue to work remote until at least January.....Strange, we have been remote since March.....But I am in a groove, and to be honest it will suck to have to go back when we do, traffic, getting dressed LOL you know :)......It is super cool, to just walk a few steps to my office with a hot cup of coffee in my PJs most days, unless I have a call, and then I put a cute little shirt on without putting on real pants.......the pjs have become my bestie.....that and yoga pants.....LOL....

Hope you are all doing great!!!! Have a fab weekend :)

D
  • LadyBlanks
    Congrats on the loss Donna! I feel you on the working from home. I have been working from home since March also and I believe will most likely be working from home for the rest of the year. I love, love, love not having to get dressed for work and yes it will suck when I do have to go back.
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends....

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend......not a lot to report here. Hubs and I went out to dinner on Saturday night, and that was fun :). Just didn't do a lot yesterday except going to the store. I had a massive Pampered Chef party back in June and got about $500 in free stuff, my fave has been the air fryer....OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE that thing....tonight gonna do some coconut shrimp in it.....pretty certain it won't be as good as the beach but....it will be close, hopefully :)

Have a healthy Monday :)

D
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    I’ve been thinking about getting an air fryer. I have a convection oven though and I think they are basically the same thing but I don’t really know.
    Glad you had a good weekend!
  • LadyBlanks
    I just got the ninja double air fryer. I love it, Air fryer for the win.
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Friday ya'll....

Well the scale is apparently stuck at 160 :(.......Oh well....I guess at this rate I am due a stall week. I have been clean with the OMAD and working out. I also started lifting weights at home with my youngest (he is doing it for baseball which is starting this week), so nothing massive but it is added to my spinning so maybe that is the reason....oh well, hopefully it will move next week :)

Nothing big to report ---virtual school going well. Working remotely going well.......Our cases here are increasing but we stay in mostly except for the store and maybe one dinner out a week......but good grief, can this be over already????

Have a great weekend!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    It probably is the added exercise causing a stall. Just keep doing what you're doing :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Ya'll

Happy Wednesday......Things here just the same.....we learned last night that our district will be virtual until after Fall Break (October) and then if they go back, it will phase in with K-2 going first. However, Nashville is still blowing up in cases, so TBH I don't see it. We have decided to keep our youngest home all year due to my mom who is compromised, and we have a groove going, so it is working well for us. I know for others, it is a struggle....

We are getting strong hurricane winds/rain later this week as Laura comes over us. Hopefully all those in the Gulf will be safe, it looks pretty strong.....

Food going good.....pretty much on a IF or OMAD each day including weekends......Still spinning but have added weights/other exercises to my routine. Will see what scale says Friday morning......Have done better with water which for some reason, when I am home I super slack on.

Hugs :)<3<3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I dont blame you for doing homeschooling, this virus is just so unpredictable. Keep on spinning and good luck with your weigh in on Friday <3
  • jadepearl
    Oh no... hope you guys are A-OK <3 We had very strong wind and hail yesterday and our whole South West blackout and we were without power for nearly 5 hours :( For us here, all kids are still doing online learning and we are hoping that they can go back to school in Term 4 but at this rate, its not promising :( Good luck with your weigh-in on Friday <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry it was a crazy week! My mom, who is almost 80 lives with us, and she fell last week and broke her hip. She had surgery, and is now in rehab/long-term facility. So it has been insane.....And with COVID, she can't have visitors now in rehab so that is super sad....but hopefully she will continue to improve.... :'(<3

With all this stress, I have lost a few pounds :) which is good....but i am still a bit away from the top of my maint. range..... <3

Still spinning, and now have added some weight training and intense abs/butt workouts also, so hopefully will tone up as I continue. B)

Hugs to all of you :)
  • Brendalea69
    Sorry about your Mom, it sucks she can't have visitors. ((Hugs))
  • jadepearl
    So sorry to hear about your Mom <3 Aww...covid-19 is just horrible as it keeps families apart :( Sending over quick healing vibes to your Mom <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Everyone,

Today i just realized I hadn't posted or read posts all week :) sorry about that....just crazy busy with work, and mom still being in rehab. She isn't doing too great though, hasn't walked hardly at all, and now i am not sure if she will ever be able to do that again.......She has lost more blood and they aren't sure why, so that is being checked out.....I can only talk to her or face time her for now since the facility is still on COVID lockdown......so life right now....is just ughhh...... :'(

Baseball for my youngest is in full swing, so that is a a lot of fun and a huge distraction from everything else going on right now......We are supposed to go to Panama City for fall break, but not sure, there are a ton of hurricanes all lined up and who knows where they may hit, so we are still on the fence about going. I really WANT WANT WANT to go.... B) but also don't want to be a wasted week in the condo due to the hurricane, so we have a couple of weeks to decide.

Still spinning and lifting/working out about 5 days a week......Will prob hop on the scale tomorrow and see where I am..... :#

Hugs ya'll <3
    D
  • Brendalea69
    ((Hugs)) <3
  • jadepearl
    Sending over <3<3<3 Hope your Mom is better now <3 Hope that your scale brings good news :)