UK Members

Replies

• Aimeellen
    Aimeellen Posts: 23 Member
    Hello from Surrey :)

I have A LOT of weight to lose. I have lost 4 stone so far but ideally I'd like to lose 10 more stone, however I'd be happy with 6 more stone to lose.

Start weight: 24st8lbs
    Current weight: 20st8lbs

Feel free to add me :)
  • swiftyl
    swiftyl Posts: 37 Member
    Hi All,Currently in Wiltshire but should have moved to Devon by the end of the year. I'm a restarter, so lost about 30lbs, put on 10 due to covid/life, so now been back on it since July. Lost a stone so far.
    Start weight 228lbs
    Restart weight 208lbs
    Goal weight - probably about 135 ish

Feel free to add.
  • iancity
    iancity Posts: 26 Member
    edited September 2020
    Northumberland born and bred. Did really well this time last year by stopping the alcohol and cycling more, but life gets in the way (partner left me) and had a bit of a hard time and returned to the dreaded drink. Today take back control (haha, where have we brits heard that before) and go back to no alcohol, done it once, can do it again :-)
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Hi everyone! Yorkshire lass living in Surrey, here! I've been kicking around on MFP consistently since March 2016. Happy to cheerlead and encourage people, especially on the more challenging days! You're welcome to add me if you like.
  • Treyy_Millz_7
    Treyy_Millz_7 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey everyone, London lad looking to add some mass and lean out a little
    Currently dancing between 72kg and 76kg - I'm an active member who likes to encourage and share content :-)
    Feel free to add!
  • Lincoln. UK. Lost 70lbs first time and now want a further 40 off at least. Feel free to add
  • soupy5813
    soupy5813 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi all, I'm Andy from Lincoln.

Looking to lose around 1 stone, feel free to add - struggling a little with motivation while working shifts!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    hey all, from Hertfordshire here. feel free to add
  • TracyAG2020
    TracyAG2020 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi from Glasgow, Scotland.
    I have a fair bit to lose and I'm terrible at keeping in top of logging food. This time it will be different though, right?
    Happy to make new friends 🤝😊🙋‍♀️
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Hello from Leicester, started at 233, currently 210 and aiming for a healthy BMI so need to get to 164lb or lower. No time limit on it, aiming for 1-2lb per week and a general improvement in fitness.
  • Chrisjbrawn
    Chrisjbrawn Posts: 28 Member
    Hey welcome all hope all is well
  • lisa_newmum
    lisa_newmum Posts: 10 Member
    Lisa from London with loads to lose 😂 so here we go!

13lbs down, over 7 stone to go!

Big family reunion abroad in January planned so just gonna work as hard as I can.

Diary is open ,fee free to add.
  • KellieSN
    KellieSN Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, from Port Talbot!!
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    BluRuss03 wrote: »
    Morning all! I'm from Oxford but currently living across the channel. I've lost 3kg so far, aiming to lose 20 - 25kg more to get to a healthy Bmi, and hopefully to help my knee issue too.

Hello fellow Oxfordian! ( I don't live there anymore either!) :)
  • Hcdaly93
    Hcdaly93 Posts: 9 Member
    Hiya, I'm Hannah from East London (bucks girl at heart though, lol).

As of 22.09.20 I'm 110.9 kg, size 18, 5'8". I'm taking my weight loss at 5kg increments, aiming to get back down between 85 and 90kg range (about a size 12-14).

I managed it back in 2014 but had a lot of unhealthy habits and mental health challenges. Now I'm keen to get back to a healthy weight and feel better about myself.
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    hi all, i am back on here after taking a few months out. hope to start connecting again and keeping MFP my daily routine again! i'm from Birmingham, UK. feel free to add me.
  • the_stained_ape
    the_stained_ape Posts: 35 Member
    Hi All.

Gareth from Stoke-on-Trent.

39lb through a 42lb journey. Kettlebell nut.
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 100 Member
    I'm stuck in London. Trying to lose about 30 kg/5 stone. Add me! I'll always give motivation if I can.
  • Please add me. Target is to lose 60kg by September 2021. i am ccurrently 162kg.
  • michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    Fife in Scotland. Started back here 4 weeks ago at 73kg with a goal weight of 80kg.

So far we’re at 76.3kg. Muscle memory is kicking in from the lost time over lockdown which I was at 80kg before so back in the gym smashing it every day BOOM!! 💥 I hope everyone else is killing it!!!