Weight No More - September 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    I didn’t eat well today. I was doing well until a birthday party. Lol chocolate ice cream was amazing. Lol but we all have to have a little bit of chocolate sometimes right. And I definitely didn’t get my steps, I was in the car most of the day. And Tomorrow won’t be good ether. But Monday, Monday I will rock this dieting thing again. 😁
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    hope002
    Friday
    CW 177.5
    PW 177.5

• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    09/19 steps 6805
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Hi all, I’m late this should have been posted yesterday.

Pw- 159.4
    Cw- 159.8

Up .4. I’ve been eating more calories, guess I haven’t found my happy place yet. I would like to stay in the pound a week loss category. I’ve been stuck in this same three pound range for a couple weeks now. I’m continuing c25K, my two exercise classes and I’m starting an online mindfulness class today.

Everyone is doing so well, I’m enjoy reading everyone’s posts. This group is a great place to be. I’ve got a pile of housework today. Cheers everyone!!
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Good Sunday morning!

Quick question while I’m thinking about it: Do we have to resign up for the October challenge using the October registration page or do people “roll over” to the next month automatically?

I rarely ever look at the F2F page, tend to come right to our team page, afraid I’ll miss registering.
  • mainebeachbum
    @ljdanny I just booked our anniversary weekend to go to NH. There just happens to be a car show at Castle in the Clouds on that Saturday which is right up hubs alley, made reservations to stay on Lake Winnipesaukee, and we are thinking about a hike on Sunday. Which trail did you do? I was looking at the Mount Roberts trail which looks doable with my ankle, but it does not mention waterfalls so I don’t think it’s the same trail.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    vje3yxzqjb5d.jpg
    qwbmjlm9v85l.png
    i1xmq0m4hh08.png
    u8k8dwg7xdca.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Waist Aways 0.38%
    2nd Weight No More 0.30%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.30%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Waist Aways 19.4 Lbs
    2nd Weight No More 14.4 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 13.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @jennifersusanmcdougall 2.65 %
    2nd @PlaneMonkey 2.44%
    3rd @imgwendolyn2015 2.10 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @PlaneMonkey 5.8 Lbs
    2nd @jennifersusanmcdougall 5.0 Lbs
    3rd @timibotkin 4.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @eggfreak
    @Dogmom1978
    @kmfeig87
    @Cornanda
    @raleighgirl09
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @jazzagirl30
    @azkunk
    @evangsimmons170

bmtbpksg5y41.png

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 944 Member
    Good Sunday morning!

Quick question while I’m thinking about it: Do we have to resign up for the October challenge using the October registration page or do people “roll over” to the next month automatically?

I rarely ever look at the F2F page, tend to come right to our team page, afraid I’ll miss registering.

Hi Steph, No you don't have to do a thing. Happy to hear you're sticking around. We really enjoy your involvement here on team WNM!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

2l91eqtfkolv.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Saturday check in
    Well, I survived my husband’s bday party. I gave myself a 24 hour window, just to eat outside of what I normally do, so I had the party food including some wine, chips, bday cake, a cookie etc. To balance it out I watched my hunger and when I felt full, so that was great. I also was on my feet all day and all evening, so must have had a decent calorie burn. The party was a lot of fun, we still managed to be fully compliant with the new covid rules in our province for gatherings. The temperatures have been cool, so I bought an outdoor heater, which worked quite well and will extend our time outside this year. My husband was so happy and I will post a few pics in another post. I am doing some IF today to balance things out. I would like to lose a little bit more for the remainder of September if I am able. Ok, a few photos to follow.

Hurray Team WNM! We finished 2nd for weight loss this week and first fo Green!!

@KUMEcyclingteam - I loved hearing your story and I am sorry about your dad. I really think that you can counteract some genetic predispositions and it looks like you are on that path. Great meal planning!

@lennoncpa and @debbiewsharpe- I am in my 50s and you are my role models! What is acting your age anyway?!
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 424 Member
    Debbie Sharpe
    Step totals
    Sunday 18,346
    Monday 18,201
    Tuesday 22,202
    Wednesday 20,074
    Thursday 20,283
    Friday 18,307
    Saturday 21,621
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    steps...

sun-7,276
    mon-10,654
    tues-15,366
    wed-7,388
    thurs-17,892
    fri-7,687
    sat-4,772
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    @mainebeachbum i have no idea what trail we walked on, lol. we just parked in the parking lot and followed the crowd. we stayed on the white trail is all i know but at the end it crosses onto the yellow and red. that part was a little tough because it was up hill. a few of us cheered when we got to the end and saw the parking lot again. Lake Winnipesaukee is pretty. Have a great time.

i just got some meal prepping done. i made some protein balls, meatballs and chicken salad, i saved another piece of chicken to go on my salad. i am going to start logging all my food again hoping this helps.
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 424 Member
    It's Sunday afternoon and I hope I have caught up with all of you. I put taco soup in the crock pot and have homemade pimento cheese and chicken salad for a sandwich to go with it. I have wanted to snack all afternoon (doing a lot of computer work for church). I have gotten up often and walked around the house. I have NOT given in, I thought of y'all and it kept me focused so thanks to ALL of you. Just want to let you know you are helping others whether you know it or not. I just ate 3 grapes, only because that is all I had left. Grocery store trip in the morning and the rest of the week is busy. I didn't get as many steps this week but my feet have already sent me a thank your note! Y'all take care, stay safe and most of all stay focused. YOU, yes you- I'm talking to YOU - are YOU listening? YOU can and will do great this week. I look forward to congratulating YOU.

@Zumba_luvah
    Congrats on the weight loss! I am also an avid walker but have added strength with light dumbbells recently. No change yet but I plan to stick with it.

@Cafelelia
    Slow loss is good, usually stays with you. The back yard party sounds great. Hope the outdoors heater kept y’all warm for the party. Well, just read your next post, glad the heater worked and with covid still around it will come in handy. Love the pictures.

@sleepymom5
    We are conditioned to eat because it is a certain time, gotta break that habit!

@Timibotkin
    Well explain it or not, it is still a loss- a good one. Maybe all the hard work put in is catching up with you. Sounds like the workout at the gym was amazing.

@Ljdanny
    Staying the same beats the heck out of a gain. The meal prep sounds like a great idea, good luck and have a great week ahead.

@kristen11872 – congrats on the loss!

@lennoncpa
    Don’t ya just detest it when people play the age card, unless it gets you to the front of the line:):). The expression old as you feel changes hourly. I’m tired of doctors saying “at your age you can expect…..” :at your age you are lucky not to have had this sooner” the list is endless. We will both keep on keeping on….. MY FAVORITE MANTRA

@KUMEcycling
    You are right, I have never sat on my fitbit on my wrist! I did have a fitbit zip that fit in your pocket-lost it many times and washed it a time or two. Sorry about your dad and happy to hear you are doing what is right to avoid those health issues. Love the meal prep, it all looks great . BTW I have a touch of OCD as well.

@mainbeachbum
    Looks like you are definitely on track, getting steps while working is a plus. Your trip sounds amazing, have fun.

@kandi3570
    Good that you enjoyed the party and love the get back at it attitude. You will do it.

@hope002
    No loss but more import no gain. Hang in there a new week ahead.

@brown6267 – nice step totals

@goingape
    Up a smidgen! Sounds like you have a great plan with the exercises and mindfulness class.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON........................
  • mainebeachbum

Hi Steph, No you don't have to do a thing. Happy to hear you're sticking around. We really enjoy your involvement here on team WNM!
    [/quote]

@1theresamcvean Thank you so much!

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I haven't been on for a few days. I see I missed a lot!

Last few days food was up and down, water: not enough, exercise: worked with my trainer on Thursday but haven't got in any other exercise.

It was nice that I had Friday night off so I could help out all day. Saturday we had our church 2nd best sale. It's normally in March but got postponed to May and then postponed again. We had it outside so it was actually a lot more work than normal. I was only able to help on Saturday but many others priced and organized the items the last few days. It was only in the mid 40's when we got there so it was pretty cold. I had layered since it was supposed to get nicer later in the day. I was there from 7:30 to 3:30 and some of the others stayed until 4 or 4:30. It was a long day. It went really well. We were told we made $4,100 in the 4 hours that we were open.
    (usually the sale goes for 6 hours but since it was outside we needed the extra time to bring everything outside)The money raised goes to the youth group.

We had a nice update from work this week. Nobody thought we would get a raise this summer but the company changed their minds. All hourly production employees received a 3% raise retroactive from August 30th and it was in our paychecks on Friday so that was a nice surprise. The company is having a hard time getting employees and there are so many other companies hiring and some are starting out at a higher pay rate so they're doing what they can to keep people.

This discussion has been closed.