Non Scale Victories

Replies

• eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    amart4224 wrote: »
    Let me tell you about knowing you have ribs!...maybe if I had kept more padding on them,they would not hurt so bad!

Though really, I'm happy with the bust where it is now......

If only we could tell the body which parts we want to be smaller! The only somewhat nice thing about gaining weight was that I actually had cleavage for once in my life! I know that when I get to my goal weight I'll have given up my overflowing C cup and be back to barely filling out a B cup 😒

I was at a DD cup and have deflated down to a C cup (and deflated truly is the most apropos word for it lol) I'm very happy to have lost some there; the relief to my back has been wonderful, but I'm quite happy where I'm at right now - the bust and the high waist, at least, are proportional!

Oof deflation is right. I started off as a 38DDD and am down to a 34 DD (which is really the equivalent of losing 3 cup sizes, given how bra sizing works). I used to love my bust. Now...well..."deflated" and "pancakes" come to mind. At least shirts fit better, and I think I could actually by bras at a normal store now??
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    I hate you all! LOL. My bust hasn't shrunk at all. I am still in the same size bra cupsize. Maybe it's all the extra skin but I do wish I could be a bit smaller in that area.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,276 Member
    gewel321 wrote: »
    I hate you all! LOL. My bust hasn't shrunk at all. I am still in the same size bra cupsize. Maybe it's all the extra skin but I do wish I could be a bit smaller in that area.
    I sympathize. I just went down in band size, and with that change it actually increased the cup size (D to DD). I do still feel pretty proportionate for now, though. Now, if I could just get my hips to decrease as much as bmeadows!!!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    My butt is gone and I have never had huge boobs....it’s my darn arms and legs!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    gewel321 wrote: »
    I sympathize. I just went down in band size, and with that change it actually increased the cup size (D to DD). I do still feel pretty proportionate for now, though. Now, if I could just get my hips to decrease as much as bmeadows!!!

@bobsburgersfan

The sad thing is that even with some good losses in the hips area the last few months, I'm still huge there - thankfully I've got wide shoulders too to at least make me proportional, but there's only so much weight loss is going to do there - I've got my grandmother's hips; its the curse of the family lol
  • I started this out at a 40F/G. I am now in a 38DDD and very happy with the loss, although I could lose another two sizes in cup and be very happy. I'd rather not get them worked on, but that was what my mother had to do for her back; she went from an F cup down to a C. So I'm not going to fuss about them until I've been doing maintenance for six months and then I'll look at my body and decide what I need to do to make it work for me long term.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    @emmyjaykay oh, I know that feeling! Shirts, too - most of my t-shirts are 2 or 3 sizes too big now but I wear them anyway and my brain thinks that is the right size. I have a few that are the new correct size, but every time I pull them out of the drawer, my brain thinks they are way too small :)
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    I slid on some jeans I haven’t worn in a while and they are actually comfortable now!(I absolutely was dead set against buying bigger clothes to fit me at my current size). Been at this again for three ish weeks and even with little exercise it’s making a difference! Stick with it everyone!
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Ordered a new-to-me pair of jeans on Poshmark in a size 14W and they arrived last night. Unlike my 16Ws in the same brand/different style, these have almost no stretch. And yet, they fit perfectly. Yay!
  • _inHisGrace
    _inHisGrace Posts: 183 Member
    eliezalot wrote: »
    Ordered a new-to-me pair of jeans on Poshmark in a size 14W and they arrived last night. Unlike my 16Ws in the same brand/different style, these have almost no stretch. And yet, they fit perfectly. Yay!

Whoooohoooo!!
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    @conniewilkins56 thats a great thing and a terrible thing all rolled into one! Woohoo for loosing enough that nothing fits. Boo for having to go clothes shopping when there are no dressing rooms to try your new sizes on! Great job!
  • deafenbaugh
    deafenbaugh Posts: 39 Member
    Can't wait to go shopping! Good for you Connie!
  • I was just realizing that I have to buy new long underwear cause the old stuff absolutely does not fit any more. And it was COLD last night and I wanted to sleep in it and had none.