Hey shorties - 5'0 to 5'4 women - what is your goal weight?

Replies

• Kateinyourdreams
    Kateinyourdreams Posts: 43 Member
    I’m 35
    5’4”
    CW 118
    GW 108
  • KVFkvf
    KVFkvf Posts: 8 Member
    So, at 56 yrs old I’m the oldest of the responses I looked over. I’m 5’3” & currently weighing 180lbs & tomorrow will be day 3 w MFP. The local gyms are starting to re-open but I haven’t put together a plan or schedule yet. My recent Dr appointment showed I am in the obese range; my goal weight should be 135lbs, but I would be “thrilled” to see 145 again! “How long did it take for most of you to successfully lose the larger amounts of weight?” & Congratulations!
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    I am 38 years old.

159 cm (5 feet 2.598 inches according to Google).

My goal weight as of right now is actually still overweight. 65 kilos (143.3 pounds, again according to Google). It's the lowest weight I can consciously remember ever having been, so it would be nice to get down there again. When I reach it I might decide to go lower, but for now just getting there would be cool.
  • KVFkvf
    Edith_NYC wrote: »
    5’1/38. I started at 176 in March and weighed in this AM at 150.
    My goal weight is 135-140 but my dream weight is 118. It’s a dream weight bc I have never been that low and can’t imagine it to be real for me.

• catgirl2289
    catgirl2289 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm 5'2 and have fluctuated greatly over the years. At my smallest I was 118 but on my frame it almost looked a bit too skinyy. I'd be happy at 135-140 lbs.
  • KVFkvf
    So SORRY, don’t know how to do this message stuff, I Apologize Edith , ... Congratulations on your Success!
  • Luababy
    Luababy Posts: 11 Member
    I’m 5’3 and currently weigh 150lbs.

I started at 182lbs and my goal is to be between 130-135lbs by Summer 2021 👰🏻

I’m going to add some people on here to see some recipe and meal ideas! Great support - we can do this 💪
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,494 Member
    I am 5'3" and 46 years old. I weighed in at 112 pounds this weekend, so I've decided to take a diet break and eat at maintenance for the next week or two. After that, I will decide what I want to do next, but I suspect it will be a recomp. I'm small-framed, but quite muscular, so I don't think I'd want to go below 110. I've been smaller in the past, but that was before I started lifting.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm 5'4" and I set my goal weight to a conservative 145lb. Hit that last month and am not content with where I'm at so now I'm adjusting my goal to 140lb, then 135lb, etc until the last really extra jiggle jogs off.
  • sikorski
    sikorski Posts: 57 Member
    I'm 5'1" and 70.

My goal weight is 115, which is in the middle of normal BMI. Haven't weighed anywhere near that since 2002, when I hit menopause. I've lost 12 pounds in the past year, gained a few back, so it's time to start anew. This time I'm going to make it.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    I'm almost 5'4". When I got to 160 I was a size 8-10 because I was doing a bootcamp class 3-4 days a week. Loved my size. I wanted to get to 145, because I'd be out of the "overweight" zone, but I just never could get out of the 160's! So, I just enjoyed them until I had to recoop and injury. Did Pilates for 3 1/2 years. My body felt good and recovered, but it isn't cardio so my weight went up.
  • Amashilama
    Amashilama Posts: 10 Member
    I’m 5’3” and am looking to get back down to 137 lbs. I was most comfortable there. 36.6 lbs to go...
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 487 Member
    5’3”, 147, 63 years old. Up and down and up again. My “happy weight” is hovering around 125-130- I look my best and feel my best. I was there in March, then quarantine hit and I found my jar of yeast.... I need friends to keep me on track! Click on my profile and send a request, I’m here every day till this is done!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    I am 33, 5’2” tall and currently weigh 142lbs on my home scale first thing in the morning. My goal is 130lbs under the same conditions.
    I am looking for accountability partners that are into fitness/working out. Anyone interested?
  • bekkileigh9474
    bekkileigh9474 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 5ft 4" and my goal is 115lbs.
    My lowest weight was around 120 and I still looked a little chubby, i worked out a lot too, I think i just carry weight differently as my friends who weighed more looked smaller.
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    I'm 5'4" and my ultimate goal is 120 lbs.

Granted, that's just a scale goal. It will depend on how my body looks at that weight - and I'll decide if I need to go any lower (maybe 115) or go more for recomp.