The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy weekend!!!! Anyone got any plans? I suspect we're heading for another lockdown so I guess I better start hoarding toilet paper, flour and yeast! 😂🤣

Yeah, it’s not looking good for us here in Ontario, is it?😔

So many figured things were back to normal. This week will really tell the story since public schools here will have been back 2 weeks
  • AliNouveau
    007Pedro wrote: »
    Happy weekend!!!! Anyone got any plans? I suspect we're heading for another lockdown so I guess I better start hoarding toilet paper, flour and yeast! 😂🤣

That sucks!
    Another lockdown?!
    I plan on yardwork, picking some of our grapes for wine and maybe hitting the cidermill with the family.

Compared to many places our numbers are low but considering we had the cases down to less than 50 for the province some days having triple digits seems too scary now.

Enjoy the cider mill
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,125 Member

I am really looking forward to going outside and breathing clean air. I'm so grateful we have it. It's been really tough the last ten days.
  • AliNouveau
    mtaratoot wrote: »

I am really looking forward to going outside and breathing clean air. I'm so grateful we have it. It's been really tough the last ten days.

Enjoy. Hopefully the fresh air is here to stay
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Good morning and happy Saturday☕️💕

Hope everyone has a good weekend 😊
  • 43, and just started training for my first competition. 💪🏼
  • chulton2020
    chulton2020 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm 44, I'm active and workout (muay thai) but the waistline keeps expanding. I started tracking a week ago and I am starting to see that my food choices are not always as good as I thought they were. I figured this would be a good place to help keep me accountable.
  • jdayal420
    jdayal420 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, my name is Josh and I’m a 45 year old male and fairly new to fitness. I worked out in my teens and 20s but that fell by the wayside as I got older. I weigh in at just under 200lbs. I started using MyFitnessPal about 2 months ago after weighing 225 and getting diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I use it mostly to track food but also love how it seamlessly integrates with the Apple Watch fitness program. I do 30 mines of exercise bike along 3x a week along with strength training with dumbbells and kettlebells at home along with 3-4 mile evening brisk walks 6 nights per week. I’m just here to support and find support for those of us on a quest to live a healthy lifestyle. Good luck on your journeys. 🙂
  • AliNouveau
    Hmmm I wonder why someone disagreed with the post above....

Hope everyone is ready for a new week! My son has a late start for school tomorrow, hoping the commute is easier and then I plan on taking a long walk cause last night and this morning were annoying. Stay healthy middle agers
  • AliNouveau
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder why someone disagreed with the post above....

Hope everyone is ready for a new week! My son has a late start for school tomorrow, hoping the commute is easier and then I plan on taking a long walk cause last night and this morning were annoying. Stay healthy middle agers

Sometimes people accidentally hit it when scrolling, and don't realize it. Hopefully that's the case.

Good morning everyone. It's a new week. Own it!

I've done that but usually I remedy it right away. Maybe someone doesn't agree with their name? 🤣😂🤣

I've always loved Mondays because it's the start of something new. So many possibilities. Leave behind whatever was troubling you last week and start fresh. Stop the snowball, let it go and get to it!!!
  • forestfreek
    Happy Monday!☕️😊

@AliNouveau - good luck to your son with school tomorrow💕
  • AliNouveau
    Happy Monday!☕️😊

@AliNouveau - good luck to your son with school tomorrow💕

Thanks! He's starting week 3 and *knock on wood* things are ok so far. We switched him to a school with smaller classes, the school updated their ventilation system and have all sorts of disinfecting plans. But still I'm not planning anything for myself i case I become teacher mom again
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Happy Monday. Have an amazing week.
  • AliNouveau
    Btw @forestfreek how are things for covid up where you are? You're probably stuck with restrictions because of the idiots down here where I am.
  • forestfreek
    Btw @forestfreek how are things for covid up where you are? You're probably stuck with restrictions because of the idiots down here where I am.

Well, tourist season is coming to an end which helps.....lol.
    And no worries - we have local idiots as well 😂😂😂

• kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member

Yes, we have had 23 University students test positive and all went to the bars so doesn't look good here either.
  • 84creative
    84creative Posts: 128 Member
    It's been 9 months since I was last on here. I've started to focus again on my strength and fitness and I'm now around 5 weeks in to working out. Feel free to add me.