Shrinking Assets - September 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    EDTake2 wrote: »
    I missed last weeks weight in. I was sick for the past two weeks and just started to get better enough to start my routine : )

Username: EdTake2
    Weigh In Day: Mondays
    PW (Previous Weight): xxxxx
    CW (Current Weight):217.2 - gain : ( was sick, didn't count calories at all during this time...hopefully its just water and I'll be able to lose it quickly : )
    LTD (Loss to Date):

Hope you are feeling better. 2 pounds is not bad for a sick week! Give your body what it needs to heal!!!

I’m sure next week will be better!!!
  • Beka3695
    It's Monday-4 days to go for my son's wedding-drama continues😡 along w/6 employees being let go in our bank division today-will I be one of them? I don't know-emails will be sent by end of business today....☹
    On top of that, I'm lucky if got 6 hours of sleep last night

I am sympathetically nervous for you. What a time for something like this to happen.

Sending good vibes your way!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Good Afternoon. I am so proud of myself. I wish I would have turned on mapmywalk but I didnt but my fitbit shows me at 3.73 miles for the day already and its not even 2pm. Last time I had anything near that was a week ago today. (I probably would have this past Saturday but I didnt realize my fitbit didnt charge overnight friday. Ooops
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    @LaurieWrobo I have my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully both work and the wedding drama stop being so.... dramatic and everything works out!

Today was... interesting. I think I made some fairly decent food choices all things considered. I went to my old student house because the current chairman asked that I come to a meeting and promote discussion on a specific topic. The whole meeting ended up lasting more than 3 hours, after which I called for a vote on postponing that discussion and won so the discussion didn’t even happen. The whole night was a reminder of how happy I am to not be tangled in academic bureaucracy anymore, how strange and detailed it can be, and how grateful I am for having such a crazy and fun student community.
  • Beka3695
    Monday check in:
    I’m 2 for 2! I am feeling better about this week!!! I’m hoping for some scale movement as a reward!
    - Go for a walk. ✅✅
    - accountability partners. ✅✅
    - veggies ✅✅
    - Intermittent Fasting ✅✅
    - DRINK WATER ✅✅
    - Stay under 1201cal ✅✅
    - No eating back exercise cal. ✅✅

he10oxawh2mm.jpeg
  • wwood008
    wwood008 Posts: 31 Member
    Weekly weigh in: Monday
    Username: wwood008
    Previous weight: 147.6
    Current: 145.4

I’ve really fallen off the wagon these past couple weeks. My son was sick which freaked me out considering he was already in the hospital once this year. Then when he got better we were quarantined because my husband was exposed. THEN my dad wound up in the hospital along with my aunt. I know my problems aren’t really that bad but it’s just been one thing after another this year. Jumangi level 9 stinks, I hope we finish this game soon!
  • runthegarden
    runthegarden Posts: 8 Member
    Ok so slow and late like always apparently but the AirBNB did not have a scale.

Runthegarden
    HW 195
    PW 179.2
    CW 176.6
    GW 125
    LTD 19
  • Beka3695
    wwood008 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in: Monday
    Username: wwood008
    Previous weight: 147.6
    Current: 145.4

I’ve really fallen off the wagon these past couple weeks. My son was sick which freaked me out considering he was already in the hospital once this year. Then when he got better we were quarantined because my husband was exposed. THEN my dad wound up in the hospital along with my aunt. I know my problems aren’t really that bad but it’s just been one thing after another this year. Jumangi level 9 stinks, I hope we finish this game soon!

This would make anyone lose it for a minute. You have done a great job despite the challenges. You are doing great!!!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    2 days logging under my belt 😄 snuck a peek at the scales and wasnt impressed.... but TOM round the corner so not sweating it.....

Love the food pics beka, I've been doing the same on my weight loss insta account since I restarted the other week.... it's great accountability!

Well done @boehle for getting out at lunch.... getting back to 10k every single day needs to be a priority of mine.

@wwood008 it sounds like you're coping very well with a stressful load at the mo x
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    I need to find my mojo again, desperately. This week has been better, but I feel like the only thing I have strength for is eating. I had my acrobatics class yesterday and I felt like a pool noodle. Pool noodles aren't very good at jumping and doing controlled tricks in the air.

At least I have sensible foods planned for today and the weather is nice so I can go for a walk. The gym is what I really need, this pool noodle vibe is not something I want to continue with. I want to be strong, and once-a-week acrobatics isn't enough.

@kilobykilo and @boehle great job!
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Happy Wednesday
    Weigh in
    Curvybaja55
    PW. 170.8
    CW 171
    LTD. 32
    I wonder if my body is at maintenance weight? The struggle continues. Everyone have a wonderful day.😀😀😀😀💃💃💃💓
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,258 Member
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 150.0
    CW: 150.0
    LTD: 16.0

2 days to go until my son's wedding & holding steady-fine by me; stress level on the rise; hopefully, this holds for the rest of the week😬☹
  • Beka3695
    Happy Wednesday
    Weigh in
    Curvybaja55
    PW. 170.8
    CW 171
    LTD. 32
    I wonder if my body is at maintenance weight? The struggle continues. Everyone have a wonderful day.😀😀😀😀💃💃💃💓

My doctor once told me that when losing weight it is a good idea to take a break mid loss. Let your body “learn” how to be at that weight. Kind of like resetting its thermostat.
  • Beka3695
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 150.0
    CW: 150.0
    LTD: 16.0

2 days to go until my son's wedding & holding steady-fine by me; stress level on the rise; hopefully, this holds for the rest of the week😬☹

I am proud of you for maintaining during this stressful week. I cannot wait to see photos!!!!!
  • Beka3695
    9s23n4ugossa.jpeg

Okay! Last 100 days of 2020. Let’s end this heckuva year with a bang!

I’m going to list out some goals that I want to hit by the end of the year.

1. Reach 165 lbs
    2. Wear those new jeans comfortably
    3. Lower my body fat percentage
    4. Do something I’ve never done before.... something that scares me a little.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    9s23n4ugossa.jpeg

Okay! Last 100 days of 2020. Let’s end this heckuva year with a bang!

I’m going to list out some goals that I want to hit by the end of the year.

1. Reach 165 lbs
    2. Wear those new jeans comfortably
    3. Lower my body fat percentage
    4. Do something I’ve never done before.... something that scares me a little.

Ok I’m on board!

1. Reach 160 lbs
    2. Continue using my home gym for the rest of the year (peak season is coming at my warehouse job and it means long hrs and I know I’ll be demotivated to use my gym)
    3. DONT eat more than one serving at a time of Christmas cookies
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    @Beka3695 100 days left of 2020 I am on board. I am starting Oct 1 with a friend and going full force.
    1. Reach 155 pounds
    2. Take advantage of nice weather and walk, use home gym for strength
    3. Limit alcohol to 1 x week or none
    4. 1200 or less, don't eat exercise calories
    5. Fit comfortably in my jeans -This is a MUST!
This discussion has been closed.