Trimstones - September 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    new discovery, you can replace mayo with plain yogurt in chicken salad. I stumbled on a recipe that called for either sour cream or plain yogurt so I decided to try it and got plain greek yogurt because its low calories and high protein. then it was canned chicken, diced apple, cut up grapes and diced celery, it was so good, and I dont usually care for canned chicken
  • breanacasey2017
    breanacasey2017 Posts: 24 Member
    breanacasey2017
    Monday Weigh In
    PW: 229.8
    CW: 231

Ugh I always undo my progress over the weekend. Does anyone have any tips for binge eating? It’s really frustrating that I cannot get it together
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Steps:
    9/18-4346
    9/19-5720
    9/20-9081
    9/21-4684

To do list is getting longer and steps are getting lesser. And I’m stuck in a 140-142 lb nightmare. Hope you all are doing better!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    breanacasey2017
    Monday Weigh In
    PW: 229.8
    CW: 231

Ugh I always undo my progress over the weekend. Does anyone have any tips for binge eating? It’s really frustrating that I cannot get it together

Yep, me too. At the risk of being a hypocrite, one technique I've seen often is planning your entire day in advance. Log all your meals at the beginning of the day, back load eating toward the end of the day and close up your log. There's some sort of psychological trick here that feels like you have made a contract and it's harder to break it. Maybe it's knowing you would have to redo your log.
  • angmarie28
    Have I ever mentioned how much I am not ment to have a desk job, ugh. I am working on Emergency health care plans, and is such a mess of a thing to do. I have 2 new people, both wanting to learn how to do it, but its so hard to do myself, and throwing more in the mix would be so much harder, ugh. I am organizing them now, and they will help put them together tomorrow. But for now I get to sit on my butt and figure out what teacher has which students, and stare at my computer. *sigh*
  • breanacasey2017
    breanacasey2017 Posts: 24 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »

Yep, me too. At the risk of being a hypocrite, one technique I've seen often is planning your entire day in advance. Log all your meals at the beginning of the day, back load eating toward the end of the day and close up your log. There's some sort of psychological trick here that feels like you have made a contract and it's harder to break it. Maybe it's knowing you would have to redo your log.

Thank you for the advice. I will definitely be trying this! I meal prep for Sunday-Friday but I forget to log it everyday. I will do as you recommended and log my meal prep ahead of time :)
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    @Jen_967 Hope you feel better soon gal!! YOU HAVE HAD QUITE THE YEAR!!! HUGS!!!

Thank you!
  • Jen_967
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    @Jen_967 Glad you went in when you did. Hope your doing well and heal quickly

Quite sore still. Hoping I am able to get walking again soon
  • Jen_967
    Steps

9/20: 2,590
    9/21: 1,893

Still quite sore. Not many steps. Sorry
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    Steps,
    Too windy for the beach last couple of days,so my hubby & I been walking around.
    9/21 15,822
    9/22 3,533
  • izzyred9400
    UCGRocks wrote: »
    Steps:
    9/18-4346
    9/19-5720
    9/20-9081
    9/21-4684

To do list is getting longer and steps are getting lesser. And I’m stuck in a 140-142 lb nightmare. Hope you all are doing better!

Hi @UCGRocks ,when I have got stuck on the scales in the past I found eating loads more protein & veg/salad got things moving in the right direction.At every meal eg grilled turkey steak for breakfast,cottage cheese for lunch.Good luck & keep at it,success will come 🙂
  • izzyred9400
    @Jen_976 hope you feel better soon & feeling up to stepping out 💗
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Have I ever mentioned how much I am not ment to have a desk job, ugh. I am working on Emergency health care plans, and is such a mess of a thing to do. I have 2 new people, both wanting to learn how to do it, but its so hard to do myself, and throwing more in the mix would be so much harder, ugh. I am organizing them now, and they will help put them together tomorrow. But for now I get to sit on my butt and figure out what teacher has which students, and stare at my computer. *sigh*

I work a desk job as well. One thing that has helped me most is getting a standup desk. I started standing up at least half the day while working and it really does help you keep moving some. Our company decided to install them for everyone last year.
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    9/20 steps - 14112
    9/21 steps - 13242
    9/22 steps - 14818
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Steps

9/20: 2,590
    9/21: 1,893

Still quite sore. Not many steps. Sorry

@Jen_967 You have NOTHING to apologize for!! Take time to heal and just breathe...everything else will come in time! BIG HUGS for you!! Take care!!
    Jessica
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Ac204
    Sunday weigh in
    PW - 208.6
    CW - 208.2
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    JessicaKrall8
    Wed Weigh in
    PW: 320.6
    CW: 320.6
  • angmarie28
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    PW-147.6
    CW-146.8
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    kcpond

Wednesdays
    PW-234.9
    CW-238.9
  • angmarie28
    OMG you guys, I have to shre, but first let me be clear, I have never ever ever join in on one of those MLM aka pyramid schemes ever in my life. I have never bought in and sold with any of them and that is not what I am doing here, but I have to share.

So my cousins wife started this magic "pink drink". now I have seen this on occasion, but ignored it knowing it was some pyramid scheme thing. But with her it caught my attention. Why? Because she is already a super fit healthy person, and her husband, my cousin, is insanely fit, like he posted a video 2 days ago of him doing 5 pull ups, with his 80lb son on his back, he plans on opening his own gym next year. He is also a health freak, like he got me started on a no sugar diet challenge with him once. Well he then started drinking this stuff. I have never ever seen them selling anything before, so I had to message her about it. It is Plexus. Its a microbiome drink and you get 2 supplements with is too and its suppose to regulate your guts. So this lady is telling me about all her gut issues, and oh man can I relate, a fast food burger haunted me for DAYS when I ate a week and a half ago. My bowels or so irregular and I can go 7 to 15 days without going #2 (sorry TMI). Ive found things that help but never feel good, so I did an impulse buy and ordered the stuff from her. And let me tell you, bust impulse buy EVER. I am on day 5 of just the drink (I start the capsule supplements today) and Im already getting "regular", I have lost 1 1/4 inch around my belly pooch, my weights dropping again, I have a ton more energy and am actually able to wake up in the mornings to workout before work, I am not craving soda anymore, Im having an easier time sticking to my calories... and I feel so much better you guys, like OMG, Im officially amazed.
This discussion has been closed.