Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member

ppsoyjcv6jmx.png
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    6snrx56c5zu1.png
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    ^ I envy you.

I’m stopping my procrastination, Er break, and getting back at it. Not looking forward to the upright piano when it comes time to work on the inside POD.

6ky59n7jkdse.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ^ I envy you.

I’m stopping my procrastination, Er break, and getting back at it. Not looking forward to the upright piano when it comes time to work on the inside POD.

6ky59n7jkdse.jpeg

hope it all goes smoothly.. packing is not much fun and definitely hard work.
  • brustmannzwei
    I was going to complain but I got it pretty good in comparison. Hope your pains subside, Miss.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    edited September 2020
    Just read through the community guidelines. They’re so detailed now. Kind of an interesting read. 🙃

My favorite: I won’t be a jerk
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Contemplating a rewrite
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Just read through the community guidelines. They’re so detailed now. Kind of an interesting read. 🙃

My favorite: I won’t be a jerk

wait.

that's actually included in the community guidelines ??

Ut Oh.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Spooning my cat. I'm the little spoon. Which is weird. Dude has no sense of personal space.
  • Southern_Fit
    Southern_Fit Posts: 3 Member
    Trying to understand this app. :D
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Watching the Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker. No one knows what the hell im talking about
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Working graveyard currently hiding in the bathroom bc I’m tired af. Heavy tile again.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Guess I’ll call it for today. 😴
  • brustmannzwei
    Taking a cold shower because moving an upright piano that weighs probably close to 800 lbs down 2 sets of steps and up into a pod by yourself using only furniture dollies and leverage is sorta hard work and I’m sweating a bit.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    surviving the best way i know how
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    Not much. My daughter is gone for the night, my boyfriend is gone hunting for a few days. I'm just listening to some music and enjoying some me time.

Eta: Not a fan of hunting, don't even want to think about it 😭

my husband used to hunt deer when we first got together. he and his friend would come back to our house and clean and cut everything . i said if there's blood anywhere when i get home - you're out

It's moose hunting here right now. Thankfully if they get one they're going to do all that *kitten* in his dads garage. I can guarantee you won't see me there 😂

have you had moose meat? i've had deer meat and i'm not really a fan. maybe the Bambi element is subconsciously assisting that.

I have and I was only told after I ate it.😅 it was very well marinated and was in a stir-fry. 🤣

I don’t understand why game meat eaters always feel the need to trick people. I know what you’re doing. I know the difference. And I’m ALWAYS suspicious of chilli’s and stews and roasts if it’s not someone I know well. I really don’t want to eat that stuff from anyone anyway.🤢 But, why the trickery? My life is still good if I don’t want to consume your stupid venison. 😂