Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• DonnaKelly79
    DonnaKelly79 Posts: 31 Member
    Please feel free to add me! :)
  • kimlet88
    kimlet88 Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for new friends to help motivate and support though the weight loss journey
  • lyndseylee143
    lyndseylee143 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’m active daily!😊
  • Wanderwoman2021
    Wanderwoman2021 Posts: 22 Member
    Seeking active friends committed to a healthier lifestyle, logging food, exercise and sharing their experiences 😊
  • DJBO65
    DJBO65 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi been on here since January, but only just started using it properly, i need motivation too! smile:
  • Marianakimi1
    Marianakimi1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hiiii feel free to add me! I need some motivation 😊
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Active new friends
    Lets support each other would be lovely to reach goala together

Add meee feel free to send meee anytime

• Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Still accepting new friends so I can filter out those who aren’t active. Feel free to add me!!
  • gemz1989downs
    gemz1989downs Posts: 3 Member
    Me please I'd love some new friends
  • tassiaocalla
    tassiaocalla Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2020
    Needing a bit more motivation, reached a bit of a plateau. Up for more friends, so we can all stay inspired to keep going :)
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Was here several years ago, lost the weight, gained it all back, and am trying to lose again. 62 years old, mostly sedentary, although I do try to get out to run (sort of) once in a while. And... friends are good. :)
  • Beard_Life
    Beard_Life Posts: 3 Member
    Yes, please. Could always use extra support and motivation.
  • robertmuino
    robertmuino Posts: 16 Member
    Yup keep.me motivated
  • snapshotstacy
    snapshotstacy Posts: 23 Member
    Me: Mid-40's, gluten-free, mostly low-carb, often intermittent fasting. Also, inherently lazy - I try to psych myself up, but workouts tend to be super sporadic. I'm 5'11" and have about 50 lbs to lose (again).

You: Want more friends. Same eating style a plus, but not necessary. Not judgey about dietary slip-ups & not working out. :wink:
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 80 Member
    Hey all! I'm looking to lose roughly 30 lbs. I'd love more friends, so feel free to add me. I posted starting photos... hopefully I can add in some progress photos.
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Feel free to add. Can always use motivation and support.
  • savvylaine6408
    savvylaine6408 Posts: 2 Member
    Im new and could use some motivation feel free to add me!
  • PansyLass13
    PansyLass13 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey, 36 yrs, 23 wks pregnant with #5, not looking to lose at all right now but more to not gain an obscene amount, lol. Just trying to complete those diary entries daily to stay aware of nutrition and get in the exercise to feel great for pregnancy and postpartum. Its always nice to see those likes on your status updates so feel free to add me! I always "like" stuff I see others accomplishing day to day!
  • Calyrdus57
    Calyrdus57 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everybody feel free to add me I need a community of friends to keep me motivated on this journey! I have 70 lbs to lose.
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Hello everyone, 57 year old female, 6'0. I'm looking to lose about 92 lbs, Rejoined mfp and would like some friends so we can support and motivate each other. Feel free to add me!! 😄