New to the app!

Hello! šŸ™‚ I struggle with binge eating and Iā€™m a mom to 2 Little ones. Iā€™m hoping to find success and support through this journey.

Replies

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I struggle with snacking too much.
  • ljc1901uk
    ljc1901uk Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I am new here too and remember having little little people but even my grandkids are grown up now.
    I have yoyo dieted but must fix that and lose the weight this time.
    Look forward to sharing the journey.
    Ella
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Hello! Mom of 2 lil ones too and here trying to lose weight. Added you up. Hope you accept. šŸ˜
  • byrdsongchaia
    byrdsongchaia Posts: 2 Member
    It truly is a lifestyle change. When we really want to change something in our life. We have to be ready to change more than just being able to stop snacking to much, or binge eating. Also, I feel like it is kind of like A.A or N.A which is Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous. They have a saying that you have to be sick & tired of being sick & tired. So when you finally get to that place then that's when we are normally ready to truly make those much needed changes. I am not only sharing this with you guys but also to myself.
    I hope that I am not coming off sounding rude or anything. I know that sometimes thru messages it may sound much different than what is truly meant to sound.
    I have been struggling with being underweight & I know not many people can relate or even understand how that feels but trust me I believe it to be just as discouraging & frustrating.
    I wish all of you men & women the best of luck, along with many blessings on this lifestyle change & journey to become the best YOU, ME , WE that you can possibly be.!!!