Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,638 Member Member Posts: 4,638 Member
    Sourdough bread

I love sourdough dinner rolls haha
  • twotall2017twotall2017 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Pizza, any style, any way ..I often tell folks pizza is my kryptonite!
  • TINHIETINHIE Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Bomba di Calabria hot pepper paste. Adds a nice spice to soups, salad dressing and etc.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,638 Member Member Posts: 4,638 Member
    Pizza, any style, any way ..I often tell folks pizza is my kryptonite!

may I suggest this thread? :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10584332/whats-your-kryptonite#latest
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 1,618 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,618 Member
    French toast from homemade bread with a slick of Trader Joe’s Maple Butter and cinnamon. Eaten like a donut, by hand, with a nice cup of Kusmi caramel tea.

If you haven’t tried the maple butter, grab a few jars now. I found out to my horror last year that it’s a seasonal item. A little goes a very long way.
    okay okay okay... right now it is Chocti (chocolate ghee)... SO GOOD. It is like a chocolate frosting. I've been eating it with a spoon haha
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 245 Member Member Posts: 245 Member
    Take a dry date and split in the middle, insert piece of chocolate and a toasted almond. Eat, repeat... yes obsessed.
    edited September 24
  • BahstenB10BahstenB10 Member Posts: 221 Member Member Posts: 221 Member
    Right now I am obsessed with turkey and shrimp tacos extra blackening season loaded with lettuce and salsa and light cheddar cheese. Don't care actually if it is a taco. Shoot, I'll go taco salad here.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,835 Member Member Posts: 7,835 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Take a dry date and split in the middle, insert piece of chocolate and a toasted almond. Eat, repeat... yes obsessed.

I too love this...It's also extremely good with some tahini, nut or seed butter filling and a pinch of finishing salt to 'round' things out. I'd rather have some of these than most desserts out there!😍

Also, dates + blue cheese :)
  • tabithaclifton448tabithaclifton448 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Cabbage! Boiled, sauteed, in a salad!
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,835 Member Member Posts: 7,835 Member

yumm!
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 245 Member Member Posts: 245 Member

You sure you didnt mean lovely fresh figs sliced in half with crumbs of blue cheese and then drizzled with honey?
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,767 Member Member Posts: 5,767 Member
    F bomb bars. These are super nutty and yummy. I just thought they were ok at first but they are growing on me and I’ve been having two packs a day lol. o9hzroamfm5k.jpeg
    vgiew3odyl1o.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,767 Member Member Posts: 5,767 Member
    Been into fruit loops lately. 1c only 110 calories. I’ve been having a cup every night with cashew milk. aiqd477t9z9m.jpeg
    Been into fruit loops lately. 1c only 110 calories. I’ve been having a cup every night with cashew milk. aiqd477t9z9m.jpeg

that actually sounds really good
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,879 Member Member Posts: 4,879 Member

I'm making my way through a box of the froot loops with marshmallows right now.
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,118 Member Member Posts: 1,118 Member
    I am really craving Latcakes- potato pancakes!
    3u5jxvike2cb.png
    lwk80op7to9v.png

These are great for wraps. Decent size for only 15 calories. I like to make turkey wraps with lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, turkey, pickles, and BBQ seasoning. They have a great sweet flavor to them as well.
    edited October 4
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 75 Member Member Posts: 75 Member
    I was on vacation in Florida for a couple weeks and came back to FALL in NC where I live, so all of a sudden I am needing ALL THE SOUP