Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• capgordon2774
    capgordon2774 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi there folks hope u all well
  • Elishangel
    Elishangel Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hey guys!! Please feel free to add me as well ❤ I've also used this app before, but have gained weight recently so I'm starting again. :) F, 24 years old and a Nursing Student!
  • activegalaxy
    activegalaxy Posts: 24 Member
    Active user that is always looking for friends. Been in this journey for a little over three years now. Be free to add me as a friend.
  • christie_wow
    christie_wow Posts: 6 Member
    New here and just starting my journey to lose at least 100lb.
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    My friends and I log everyday. It is key (at least for me) and a great motivator to see their progress. Feel free to add me :)
  • I could use some friends! Where are my Texans at!?
  • Hi all. I'm Helen. I'm 54 and doing MFP for the first time. Would love some new friends to stay motivated with. Feel free to add me. I could especially use some gluten free, low carb intermittent fasting friends. I'm 5'4" and started at 142 pounds. I'm much happier and healthier at 120ish. I struggle with inflammatory arthritis and pancreatitis. I get a lot of pain and stiffness and am completely fed up with feeling this way, so I'm trying a radical approach. It is a fasting protocol called the Fast Mimicking Diet, developed by Valter Longo. You eat 40% of your normal intake for 5-7 days and then return to your normal intake. You do that one week a month for 5 months. The cycle of Fasting and refeeding basically "cleans house" in your cells and kicks off a cycle of increased stem cell production, which heals a lot of inflammatory conditions. I have lost 4 pounds in 3 days, and surprisingly am not hungry eating 600 calories a day. It helps knowing it is only for a short time. Also the high fat, low carb macros keep me satisfied. I highly recommend it. My pain is so much better already.
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    hi all, i am back on here after taking a few months out. hope to start connecting again and keeping MFP my daily routine again! i'm from Birmingham, UK. feel free to add me.
  • mjdubb_
    mjdubb_ Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone, please add me. I have been on and off here many times. And I go on and off the wagon a lot. But I am really trying to make this work, as I am closer to my goal weight than I have been for the last few years. I need some more friends who are interactive to help me out.
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Success buddies add me
  • Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    Back again FAT AGAIN 😑😑😑 I need to lose this. I would love some support
  • I could always use motivation especially on Instagram which is on my bio as I don’t really use MFP for social media
  • BritnyRanee
    BritnyRanee Posts: 10 Member
    Hey Everyone
    Looking for some friends that are on the same weoghtloss journey please feel free to add me. You can also follow me on Instagram @Britnyranee
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Looking for ACTIVE friends!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps!
  • the_stained_ape
    the_stained_ape Posts: 35 Member
    Happy to be added and happy to add up.
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Friends time
  • Pepper0ni
    Pepper0ni Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2020
    Add me, please! I’m 36 and am motivated to stay on track. Attempting to eat clean, low dairy, low carb. 100+ to lose!
  • lexi1720
    lexi1720 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me 😊 I’m pretty active on here 💪🏽
  • balake4242
    balake4242 Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for more active people on here! The friends list is a bit slim. Add me!