The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Anybody else watching Cobra Kai? What a trip down memory lane.

Kicks get chicks...
  • Mjkerik2110
    Mjkerik2110 Posts: 11 Member
    52 just joined. Need motivation & I also can motivate others. Can I join?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy mid week middle agers!!!
    So I've walked 16.8 km this week. My knee hurts when I try doing lunges or squats so I've been resting it and walking. How many more km can I get in before the end of the week I wonder...
  • darrellinph
    darrellinph Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2020
    Started 2 weeks ago and have lost 20lbs- please add me
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Happy Friday eve! It's nearly here!
  • AliNouveau
    I did it! Decided to make a goal of walking at least 25km total this week and I did 30!!! Monday I started and today and yesterday had the big push to get it done! I found a beautiful new area to walk through with giant hills, have enjoyed watching the leaves change colour and in my mind I've been easy on my knee that's sore. Happy almost weekend peeps!!!?
  • BahstenB10
    BahstenB10 Posts: 227 Member
    edited September 2020
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I did it! Decided to make a goal of walking at least 25km total this week and I did 30!!! Monday I started and today and yesterday had the big push to get it done! I found a beautiful new area to walk through with giant hills, have enjoyed watching the leaves change colour and in my mind I've been easy on my knee that's sore. Happy almost weekend peeps!!!?

Glad you decided to do your hills yesterday!! :smile: Way to go and Happy Friday!
  • AliNouveau
    BahstenB10 wrote: »

Glad you decided to do your hills yesterday!! :smile: Way to go and Happy Friday!

Haha I did the today too. Apparently I live at the edge of a valley.
  • BahstenB10

Starting the weekend out right aren't cha? Wish I could get outside today. All rain over here in VA. Stuck indoors. WHOMP.
  • AliNouveau

Starting the weekend out right aren't cha? Wish I could get outside today. All rain over here in VA. Stuck indoors. WHOMP.

Awww boooo. We're having second summer right now. We'll have real fall next week again but might as well enjoy shorts weather while I can
  • BahstenB10

Awww boooo. We're having second summer right now. We'll have real fall next week again but might as well enjoy shorts weather while I can

So jealous. We have been in a VERY wet hurricane season down here. It just doesn't stop raining. Ever. It has been relatively perfect out during the day temperature wise and chilly at night.
  • AliNouveau

So jealous. We have been in a VERY wet hurricane season down here. It just doesn't stop raining. Ever. It has been relatively perfect out during the day temperature wise and chilly at night.

We tend to not get hurricanes although way long ago one found its way up here and now we have massive flood plains around the rivers as a result 😂🤣
  • BahstenB10

We tend to not get hurricanes although way long ago one found its way up here and now we have massive flood plains around the rivers as a result 😂🤣

Eastern, western, or central Canada?
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Good Afternoon everyone, I'm a 57 year old, 6'0 female and I rejoined mfp 6 days ago. I have lost a considerable amount of weight, and stop trying to lose weight, for a while. But, I'm back and I have another 92 lb to lose. Would like to have friends, so we can support and motivate each other on this journey.. 😄
  • AliNouveau

Central. Which to westerners is east and to Easterners is west hahaha
  • BahstenB10

That’s a hard place to get a hurricane ha! It had to come right up the gut! No wonder you don’t see them often.
  • aelkhazouli7062
    aelkhazouli7062 Posts: 11 Member
    32 you know what to do lol
  • AliNouveau

That’s a hard place to get a hurricane ha! It had to come right up the gut! No wonder you don’t see them often.

Hurricane hazel in 1954. Took a weird path and apparent stalled over here. My dad always said it was the only day his dad drove him to work cause the only way he could get there was some crazy route since everything was blocked. Oh ya you like weather. Check it out.
  • BahstenB10

Hurricane hazel in 1954. Took a weird path and apparent stalled over here. My dad always said it was the only day his dad drove him to work cause the only way he could get there was some crazy route since everything was blocked. Oh ya you like weather. Check it out.
    Oh I will for sure! Don’t blame your dad. Hurricanes are NOT FUN to drive in.