Hunger pains

Hey guys! I accidentally lost some weight recently because I can't tell when I'm hungry! I haven't been getting hunger pains at all lately, even when I exercise a lot. It makes me forget to eat. I don't want to lose any more weight, but I also don't want to gain TOO quickly. What can cause someone to stop having hunger pains, and does anyone else have this problem? How do I fix it? Thanks!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    How do you lose weight accidentally? Do you have a therapist?
  • GazelleLady
    GazelleLady Posts: 131 Member
    I thought that I was eating the amount I needed, but I must not have been. I recently started running again after taking a break from it, and I must have underestimated the amount I burnt. I am using this app to make sure I am getting enough protein and nutrients for building muscle. I do have a therapist for OCD.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    You need to tell the therapist of this new problem you may have. Hugs
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    This happens to me when I'm breastfeeding. A deficit feels like maintenance and I rarely feel hungry. If I'm not careful I will lose weight really fast. I have to just keep eating. But if you do have any concerns I would definitely speak to your doctor.
  • GazelleLady
    GazelleLady Posts: 131 Member
    Thanks! I am hoping that this is just a phase and I will eventually get hunger cues back.
  • sharonedix
    sharonedix Posts: 28 Member
    I do understand used to be onkyv103 pds. Get on a eating schedule to fuel your body. Never eat to just eat .. 3 very important things to never forget. Sleep nutrition exercise .. i know you have this ..