What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I’ve been on the phone with an IT guy for a half hour and his voice and mouth sounds are giving me asmr tingles so i’m not even mad that he’s running into so many issues
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I've been irrigating fields since 4 am. The wind is howling and hitting 50 mph licks through the canyon. I have do all I can before winter blows in here. I come in and read posts to keep me going. I'll be at it until 11 pm.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    well i’m stupid and ordered a grocery delivery to come between 10-midnight tonite thinking i was getting a jump on the weekend chores but now i got to stay up til it gets here and put it all away

very tired and waiting rn
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    well i’m stupid and ordered a grocery delivery to come between 10-midnight tonite thinking i was getting a jump on the weekend chores but now i got to stay up til it gets here and put it all away

At least your pj's haven't stretched out yet 🤷🏽‍♂️...

That being said, they probably won't come until the morning I bet and just have that option for the people that want it at that time...

I'd bet if you really did need it at these hours, they probably would play dumb and just deliver in the morning anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • ermengarde22
    edited September 2020

That being said, they probably won't come until the morning I bet and just have that option for the people that want it at that time...

I'd bet if you really did need it at these hours, they probably would play dumb and just deliver in the morning anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️

wat

eta: they on they way rn

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

does grocery delivery not work this way for y’all ?
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

My groceries are delivered by stork
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

sometimes panda bears intervene in grocery delivery

it's what they do.

FrightenedImmaterialGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif
  • ermengarde22
    Motorsheen wrote: »

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

sometimes panda bears intervene in grocery delivery

it's what they do.

FrightenedImmaterialGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif

the lil kick at the end is my fav part
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Waiting on my wings to be delivered. Hooters, hot, all drummies, side of fried pickles, and trying to decide on a beverage to go with them.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

Nah not in California... Amazon don't deliver groceries past 7p... At least not where I live

But I can totally see them offering this and just delivering the next morning and being all 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

Nah not in California... Amazon don't deliver groceries past 7p... At least not where I live

But I can totally see them offering this and just delivering the next morning and being all 🤷🏽‍♂️

They can't be all 🤷‍♂️ here.. you track your delivery by gps and can see estimated delivery time . I think 10pm is our latest delivery time.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

They can't be all 🤷‍♂️ here.. you track your delivery by gps and can see estimated delivery time . I think 10pm is our latest delivery time.

You can here too but I've ordered from them before and gotten a delivery notice saying we'll deliver tomorrow... Not for groceries tho, I've only ordered groceries a handful of times and they've *kitten* it up every time so I just go in now... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I've never ordered groceries for delivery.

I mean seriously, how are you supposed to hit on lonely housewives in the produce department if you stay at home on the sofa ?

The grocery store is there for a reason.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

I mean seriously, how are you supposed to hit on lonely housewives in the produce department if you stay at home on the sofa ?

It's like you saw right through me to the soulful depths I wasn't even aware of....
  • slimgirljo15

How else else are you supposed to hit on cute delivery guys ;)
  • slimgirljo15

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

You can here too but I've ordered from them before and gotten a delivery notice saying we'll deliver tomorrow... Not for groceries tho, I've only ordered groceries a handful of times and they've *kitten* it up every time so I just go in now... 🤷🏽‍♂️

I use click and collect mostly. Just walk up to the service counter and they bring everything you ordered to you in a cart.
    Cuts down on the time Im in store.. ya know, Covid.. keeping my dad safe 🙂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    signing off, sleep sounds good 😴
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

I use click and collect mostly. Just walk up to the service counter and they bring everything you ordered to you in a cart.

That makes a lot of sense...

I admittingly ain't to good at avoiding public places... I've gone to the zoo, shop at target and whole foods weekly, enrolled my kid in soccer and frequent a farmers market and won't hesitate to outdoor dine...

Although I have no quams about wearing a mask 🤷🏽‍♂️...

But I had elderly folks living with me I'd probably be a bit more careful
  • slimgirljo15

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

That makes a lot of sense...

I admittingly ain't to good at avoiding public places... I've gone to the zoo, shop at target and whole foods weekly, enrolled my kid in soccer and frequent a farmers market and won't hesitate to outdoor dine...

Although I have no quams about wearing a mask 🤷🏽‍♂️...

But I had elderly folks living with me I'd probably be a bit more careful

Yeah, Im in close contact with my dad everyday. Its just a little extra precaution I take. I don't really miss going up and down isles anyway 😁
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    Fighting some tooth pain.
    My dentist was supposed to call in some antibiotics and guess what she didn’t do. 😭