Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Cassandria64
    Cassandria64 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey, I'm signing up as I was put on serious meds after an injury a couple of years ago which caused me to almost double my bodyweight. I reduced the meds to almost nothing and found other ways to cope, but I was still left with 9 stone to lose. I've lost the first 26lbs, but think I need more structure, focus and support to lose the rest - so here I am! Looking forward to getting to know you all x
  • beahyle
    beahyle Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I’m kind of new. Haven’t been tracking for a few years & have been pretty good maintaining but now these last 10 pounds I need help to lose. Thank you!
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Welcome new members, you can add me as a fitness friend if you like 😝
  • Mr7272
    Mr7272 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m Nick. Looking for friends who want to connect in Denver, Colorado USA. I’m on a weight loss and nutrition journey. But really it’s a big growth phase of my life. Looking to get down another 15-30lbs and tone up in the process.

I enjoy running 3-4 miles each week day. Sometimes a 6.5 miler on weekends. Hiking up to 12 miles any day. And skiing. But I could get into a lit of activities. If it’s outside and fun... I’m in.

Add me as a friend and let me know how I can add to your journey... and who knows maybe we meet for a run/hike/kayak/ski day sometime soon!
  • ozzy3242
    ozzy3242 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all!! I am kind of new here as I was a member a few years back. I was then using it for different reasons I will be using it now. I developed Diabetes Type 2 and now I will be using the app for a lot of other reasons. Hoping to make new friends along the way. I live in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada! You want to connect, that's fine, if you don't, that's fine too. Cheers all!!
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    You are more than welcome to add me. As long as you don't delete me after 24 hrs. I notice alot of people on this app do that. I don't know why though. Kinda weird.
  • eileenjm58
    eileenjm58 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, new here . Starting a ketogenic diet and planning out some exercise routines . I have lymphedema to both my legs and really need to lose about 50 lbs and change my overall way of health to control my lymphedema ..... anyone out there with same health problem?....
  • yemreates
    yemreates Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. I was using another app for 3-4 years. I knew about the pal but never tried. seems much better.
  • madhu71172019
    madhu71172019 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everybody! I have used MyFitnessPal in the past and lost 10 pounds in 2018, but am now looking to lose some weight and build muscle this year to feel strong, healthy, and good about the person who I see in the mirror. I don’t feel pretty right now and I want to develop a healthier relationship with food and my body! Excited to have this community and app. I’ve got a sweet tooth so hopefully MyFitnessPal can keep me accountable :)
  • cristiwinks
    cristiwinks Posts: 19 Member
    I am new... not to dieting but here. Looking for others doing the same without having to pay for weight watchers etc...
  • ashlayne08
    ashlayne08 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2020
    Starting....again. Would love to meet some motivators! I hope I'm not the only one who feels like a yo-yo!
  • loyalcupcake247
    loyalcupcake247 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2020
    Losing weight has always been a struggle. I have tried so many yo-yo diets and scams. These past few months my motivation levels have been beyond the lowest of lows due to life happening. But I have decided it is time to get back up and start over fresh in this new chapter I have started.
  • pressed12
    pressed12 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello All! 12 days strong i have consistently used the tracking system to monitor my food and water intake. What an amazing system. I started at weight 222# and Currently at 218#. Starting to see my upper Abs... From my understanding the lower and the mids come in last uggg.. But Im thinking 6 months i will reach my goal of solid muscle mass.. Thinking around 190lbs. Well see... So far so good thanks to my fitness pal... Stay Healthy Everyone!
  • pressed12
    pressed12 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a big believer in the myfitinesspal app. I've had some success in the past but been inactive for quite awhile and now hoping to achieving some weight lose and improving my cardio. All support and motivation is kindly accepted. Cheers!

• cougmantx
    cougmantx Posts: 3 Member
    I connected this to my Fenix 5x watch. I used another food program early last year and got down to 197 pounds. I quit that program because it thought it was to expensive and kept sending me text and email. I thought I would try this one. Now I'm at 228lbs from quitting smoking and being confined for Covid. Just started walking again yesterday but only 2 miles a day to start. Hope I can get back to the 5 miles a day I had been doing. At 64, it's not as easy as it use to be. Peace to all.
  • tripp0914
    tripp0914 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm not new to MyFitnessPal, but I'm new to the community! I love the room for support here. It's so important to have a support team with weight loss or overall lifestyle changes.
  • Huskersmom81
    Huskersmom81 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! I'm new here again after being a member many years ago. I'm a mom from Nebraska who is finding herself again after making some healthy life changes in her personal life. Now I have a fire lit under me to regain my healthy lifestyle and my pre-baby body. I love my family, friends, travel, positivity, working out, all things outdoors, and football. Goodness my love for football is strong. :) Feel free to add me!
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    hi all, i am back on here after taking a few months out. hope to start connecting again and keeping MFP my daily routine again! i'm from Birmingham, UK. feel free to add me.
  • Hi! Back at it again for birthday goal! Not accepting friends on MFP as don’t really use it for social but happy to respond to messages! Also happy to follow inspirational people and those who’ve hit their goals as I specifically do calorie counting on Instagram. My Instagram is in my bio

Looking forward to hitting it again & looking forward too getting motivated by inspirational people 🍎