10-day Sept ‘20 End of Month Burst

MadisonMolly2017
MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
edited September 2020 in Social Groups
We’ll begin Monday Sept 21, but I wanted to give you a day to:

1) Reconfigure your I Will, if necessary.
2) Commit to your plan in order to end the month strong!!
3) If struggling, consider a small reward if you hit your I Will X out of 10 days❣️

For example:
I will be modifying duration & frequency of yoga/upper body strength training.
I am also going to create a simple, non-artistic 10 day tracker to keep me focused on my End of Month Burst!!!
I’m going to purchase a (still deciding) if I do mine 9 out of 10 days!

We’ve got this!!! Imagine what we can do in 1/3 of a month!!!!

❤️
Maddie

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,785 Member
    Oh - I want to see the tracker!!!!! I bet it is artistic!!!!! LOL. Thanks for a new thread for tomorrow Maddie.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Ok, it’s ALL @SummerSkier’s fault❣️❣️❣️
    I doodled & then fooled around with them.

e6d854nd7dpw.jpeg
    s345bdroj7xf.png

My “Burst” I Will’s:
    >70 min walk daily (healthy air permitting)
    >15 min creating daily
    >15 min Mindfulness - guided visualizations daily
    Protein 70-85 g daily
    5 min yoga/strength training daily beginning Sept 25 (giving myself a few more days to get ramped back up with walking)

• SummerSkier
    I like that.

"Fill what is empty, empty what is full (share)"
    We could all learn a lesson from that. Quite pretty and it looks like you have a razor sharp focus to finish out the month.

It's rainy and cool here for a few days thanks for tropical storm beta so I am not sure what my exercise will be but it may just be the universe/God 's way of saying I have helped heal your knee so do your part and take it easy a few more days. ;)

And what is amazing is that it was sunny and glorious all day yesterday until just before I left the barn. Bandit gave me this gorgeous pose in the very last rays of sun before it clouded over. I call it his "Look of Eagles".

Have a wonderful burst focus all!

94ft0uqqjn02.png
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Lovely photo of bandit, @SummerSkier !!!

That quote is from David Ji! I love it, too!

Have a great Burst yourself❣️
  • SummerSkier
    Oh - I am steady eddy and not a weekly / burst person so I am continuing on just with the monthly goals. It looks like a lot of folks are sort of dwindling out so your burst is a good nudge/buck up idea.

I have actually started to consider what I want to do for my Oct I will habit. It's going to be a more stressful month I think with a dental appt (sigh I never can JUST get away with a cleaning it seems) and also possibly going back into the office if Covid19 cases don't skyrocket again in Tx. We shall see. I don't mind as I do miss the cameraderie of being at work but I also don't really want to wear a mask full time there either or risk more exposure.

bONjustbeingchatty
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Ok, if no one feels the need, we can skip.
    Please let me know if you DO want the month end burst; I’ll join you if anyone does want to do so.

❤️
    Maddie
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,648 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 I love your burst bubbles! Can't wait to see them in a week :) And @SummerSkier Bandit is SO beautiful! I'm just getting back into the normal swing, not quite ready for any burst, but am definitely going to keep it going and not fizzle out this month.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    @nebslp
    Yay for keeping it going!!!❣️
  • SummerSkier
    And today I saw this on facebook and I thought what an excellent analogy for our lives. Sharing as of course it is not just about kids vs work.

ak2uahp5temb.png
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,749 Member
    Well, I'm not against a burst! But since I didn't see this thread until today - the 26th. So maybe 5 days burst.

@MadisonMolly2017 that bubble tracker is fabulous!!

@SummerSkier , I saw that post about juggling balls, too and thought there was a lot of wisdom in it.
  • 77tes
    A couple things I’m doing to finish the month strong - keeping up harder yoga routines - often I end the month with the super easy ones. Also keeping my net carbs under 100 each day. My daughter’s birthday is tomorrow, so wish me luck. 🤣
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Wishing you luck @77tes!!

My mantra at those times is, “It’s just food!” Ie it’s not love or comfort or etc.

Are you bring hang any foods to make it easier for you?
  • 77tes
    @MadisonMolly2017 , I’m making all the food, but a cherry pie is the requested favorite. And my cherry pie is pretty irresistible if I do say so myself. I think I’ll work on portion control and swap out some other high carb foods.

Basically half piece of pie = my half baked potato for dinner and my apple at lunch. I really should prelog and see how that will work.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Oohhh awesome plan! 👏
    Good to check it out as a tweak here or there - even with tomorrow’s breakfast will work!