The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Hi all, been awhile since I posted in here, life just seems to have been getting in the way lately. Still time I buckled down and get things sorted and did this properly.
    Just starting out on an intermittent fasting approach, 16 hours fasting, 8 hours eating. A friend has been doing it a little while and it has worked wonders for him so thought I would add it to my calorie controls to see if I can get a little more movement going on, here's hoping !

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Well added another 4km to my walking total distance today so looks like I'll end the week with over 34km logged this week. Next week I want to try to hit a marathon length. Today's hike was quite lovely
    .hope you're all enjoying the weekend

Congratulations on your efforts. Awesome!!
  • Bigslimbelly
    Bigslimbelly Posts: 15 Member
    Hi,
    I'm 38 going on 83 at times it feels.
    Looking to break my plateau and hit my target weight!
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Well added another 4km to my walking total distance today so looks like I'll end the week with over 34km logged this week. Next week I want to try to hit a marathon length. Today's hike was quite lovely
    .hope you're all enjoying the weekend
    t

That’s awesome!!!💕

• forestfreek
    drmwc wrote: »
    Evening all. I was assaulted by this dolphin on today's dive. He was feeling amorous. He was with us all dive for about an hour.
    jvpbmz8c2i4h.jpg

That is so absolutely awesome!!!!!!

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    Evening all. I was assaulted by this dolphin on today's dive. He was feeling amorous. He was with us all dive for about an hour.
    jvpbmz8c2i4h.jpg

Very cool. But I've read about dolphins feeling amourous.....yikes
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 647 Member
    @AliNouveau (and anyone else in Ontario😊) - can you believe the weather we’ve had in September?? Most gorgeous fall ever!💕

Weather was great this weekend. Spent the weekend learning how to canoe properly. :)
  • forestfreek
    kcpond wrote: »
    @AliNouveau (and anyone else in Ontario😊) - can you believe the weather we’ve had in September?? Most gorgeous fall ever!💕

Weather was great this weekend. Spent the weekend learning how to canoe properly. :)

Now that’s a worthwhile way to spend a weekend!👍

• AliNouveau
    @kcpond wrote: »

Nice. Where did you go?
    It was a beautiful weekend
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    hi all, i am back on here after taking a few months out. hope to start connecting again and keeping MFP my daily routine again! i'm from Birmingham, UK. feel free to add me.
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    38, female from Ireland. Looking to lose about 50lbs or there abouts. Had great success with MFP in the run up to my wedding 6 years ago, but let it all go since then. Just had my 2nd and last baby 9 weeks ago so it's time to check myself before I pile on even more lbs I don't want! Hoping to connect with people to keep me accountable!
  • forestfreek
    @northviewvintage - I think those are my peeps 😳🤣😂
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Started my 16:8 fasting yesterday, at home wasn't too bad to get through though today is more of a test as I am in work for 12 hours so every meal will be eaten there. I have planned it all out as much as possible to negate the urge to eat when I eventually get home and cannot eat. Fingers crossed this works...
  • AliNouveau
    Good luck with the intermittent fasting. Anyone j know who does it is a huge fan

I walked 9km yesterday. Today I'm going to do more after school drop off and while my bread is rising. Have a fabulous Tuesday middle agers
  • forestfreek
    Started my 16:8 fasting yesterday, at home wasn't too bad to get through though today is more of a test as I am in work for 12 hours so every meal will be eaten there. I have planned it all out as much as possible to negate the urge to eat when I eventually get home and cannot eat. Fingers crossed this works...

I love IF. It works really well for me as I’m a huge night time binger.
    Good luck 😊

• forestfreek
    Good luck with the intermittent fasting. Anyone j know who does it is a huge fan

I walked 9km yesterday. Today I'm going to do more after school drop off and while my bread is rising. Have a fabulous Tuesday middle agers

That’s amazing!
    How long does it take you, on average to walk that far?
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Good morning!! 🌞 Happy Tuesday!! 😊

Just checking in! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and that y'all's week is starting off in a good way. Have a great day. Kitty 😄

• I’m kind of new here and anybody up to mingle?