Good morning everybody~~

Flying through~~

Lana

255 on ancient scale
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,322 Member
    Saturday??

Good morning,

Got up and went grocery shopping, dozed off waiting for ride to yarn shop and she just called and is late - so I got some good napping in.

Meals set up for week. Weather okay today upper 90's and worse through Wednesday.

2 colors of orange strips is my next shawl - church having craft fair and I may/may not make deadline - they can raffle online if nothing else, if they are even interested.

Snoring later today is expected.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • Rocky_Runa
    Rocky_Runa Posts: 140 Member
    Good afternoon,

Last week, there was overwhelming smoke/fumes in my apartment again and I was miserably sick and inactive. This week, just as things were looking really good, I slipped on mud while walking under a carport during the rain and fell. I twisted my knee pretty spectacularly and have been resting. I’m pretty depressed with the timing and living in an apartment with stairs is very unfortunate. Plus, I have to pack, clean, and move out by the end of October. This will be most interesting to see how I manage. I’m pretty curious to see how it all unfolds, to be honest.

Someone brought me a 9V battery for my TENS unit since I had none at home. Therefore, yesterday, in addition to icing, wrapping in an ace bandage and tons of rest, I have begun massage for about 15-20 minutes a couple times a day.

eo02q00r26bx.jpeg

All the binge eating to curb my emotions has caught up with me. Last Saturday I had a 0.2 lbs loss, but today I had a 4.6 lbs gain. Totally understandable, given my current circumstances and choices.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Runa
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,824 Member

Runa~~

That totally stinks about your knee. I sure hope that it comes back for you soon. This year, it is one thing piling on top of another for all of us.
    Moving is a drag, but hopefully your next home will make you feel comfortable.

Sara - I'm hoping that you are having a restful weekend. I looked at your air quality, and it is green and 33, which is great!

Waves to everyone who stops by later on~~

Lana
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 585 Member
    Hi, ladies. I've been AWOL. I did another 2 week stint in FL with my mom, and am still at 199--which is great, considering all the food at her house. I got a bit of exercise but pulled a calf muscle and had to stop jogging. Jogged about .25 today after a week long break--I should really wait another week, but I just had to move a bit faster even for that short distance. My butt muscle (sacrotuberous ligament) is a bit sore again, so i just don't know what to do. I want it to heal but I don't want to stop jogging any longer. I did get in a nice walk with a friend--first exercise since returning home on the 21st.

All else is going well and I'm glad to see familiar faces here. Hoping to be able to catch on to what's been happening--Lana, sounds like you are with In Laws due to FIL having a health crisis. Hugs all around. Everything is hard enough on people right now as it is, and no one needs extra.

My daughter is in a hotel with 4 friends, celebrating her 19th birthday. Lots of junk food, gossip, and the doing of nails. I'm sure they are having a good time and I haven't heard any complaints from the hotel, so I think they are behaving themselves. It's a nicer room than I've ever had, but it's what she wanted so I paid for the suite. My mom and one sister contributed, too.

School is tough--exhausting in ways I can't explain to do a 2 hour online lesson with a couple students Face-to-Face. It's so frustrating to have so many little things become challenges, like student computers won't do certain things, or they can't find the button on their screen and I can't just point to it (when they are attending via zoom). I took a nap Thursday after school. Haven't felt the need to nap like that in a long time.

But, it is lovely fall weather here and the dogs were happy to get back to long walks. I have to get back to my 2x/day b/c sitting around so much just makes me lazier.

One last bit of good news---I fit into a size 16 capri jeans and they were so comfy. I guess I can quit wearing pants that fall off and pull out the other 16s I've kept--one or two pairs hiding somewhere around here.

That's me--hoping to hear from all of you, too!
    Maureen
  • BordeauxBee
    BordeauxBee Posts: 69 Member
    Hello newbie
    Read through a few posts. Mostly the beginning and couple of the recent ones. Congratulations to all of you and your ability to stay consistent. This is where I struggle the most.
    Plan to check in more often. I seen post about food prep. I need a course in that.
    Till next time 🌷
  • LanaCabana537
    ddhzm9oydigl.jpeg
    *** September 27th ***

Good morning all ☀️ Welcome to Bordeaux Bee~~ Please stop by often!

Waving to Sara and Runa and Maureen and Dawn and everyone else who stops by today

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Slept too much yesterday after the week I had I was not surprised. Software on one of the workfiles was giving me more work than I needed so I basically did the work of more than 2 weeks in one. Brain was seriously dead.

Scale was kind to me today got 4500 steps yesterday and maybe the sugar I had hasnt settled.....

Got yarn which I have not had so many problems with. Now I have an orange stripped shawl (bright orange and tangerine colored stripes) and the baby blanket in sage heather. It will look like wool but is acrylic. Got enough yarn to make another shawl clearance yarn at 99 cents so yarn for a shawl at $9 could not pass it up.

Today is church sermon, get meds and food prep. Probably sweet potato tater tot casserole but beef not turkey and my veg mix has lima beans as well so not as much corn.

• BordeauxBee
    BordeauxBee Posts: 69 Member
    Afternoon Serial Starters 🌷

Preparing for a ride on my stationary bike. But I had to pause for a moment to respond to the likes and shout outs!

Enjoy your day Tilliesmommy1, LanaCabana537 and to the other followers.

As Tilliesmommy1 stated, stay sane out there and breathe.
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 585 Member
    I'm back again, 2nd day in a row. Not much to brag about, but I'm barely hanging on by a thread, so it's important to me. There is so much junk food here at home b/c of my daughter's birthday--she bought it. And we had cheesecake for her bd cake, so today is a big wash. I want to find a rhythm again and just haven't been able to--or is it willing to? I say I want it, but don't follow through.

Anyway, it's nice to back here and seeing folks popping in.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    MONDAY

Good morning went to bed early enough which is a nice change. Neighbor BBQ for dinner then all the drinkers showed up and it was time to go home.

Compliments of my boss, new and more work to do today. So honored.

Scale is being kind so that is one positive.

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    edited September 2020
    Good morning!
    Bourdeauxbee - welcome!
    Sara - two weeks of work in one? Now they know you can do it, they will just keep piling it on. I hope not, but tends to be what happens.
    Lana - good morning!
    Runa!!! hoping for fast healing!
    Maureen - congrats on the NSV of a size lower! Whoop!
    Have a great Monday!
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning all~~

Sara - I'm glad for you that the scale is being kind~

I have only 2 1/2 more days and then I get to go home Wednesday afternoon. I am looking forward to it because I will get more down time and useful exercise and food of my choosing. 👍🏻

Waving to Lynn and Maureen and Dawn and Tracy and Runa and Kathryn and Bordeaux Bee and EthelBonnie and Missy and everyone else who stops by later on.

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

255 on ancient scale
    263.6 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Lana now come on you will miss all that bread!!!

One of my databases is not working right so I will try again after lunch.

Weather is helping in that I can actually go out and walk.

Maureen getting into a new size wardrobe is always a treat. Keep up the good work.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Lynn thank you for the reminder of needing to keep quotas realistic.......
  • Tilliesmommy1
    attnf26ay1wc.png

6gg1ivo3mkex.png

TUESDAY

Good morning,

There were others but I chose more positive ones.

Almost set smoke detector off making dinner. Not a smart move on my part but all is well. Have meals in fridge and freezer. Will make cauliflower rice with ground turkey and squirrel a meal in the freezer as well.

Keeping my head when it comes to Monster which is not easy. Just glad I can go walking again.

Lana enjoy your last day with inlaws. Bread free kitchen is on the horizon.

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Not sure what this group is about but I really need some accountability and I’ve been off on diet a lot this year. I started off good, lost 30 lbs. in about four months. But it n two weeks of vacation I regained it all. I’ve been trying to get back to what I was doing and now I can actually walk I wanted to incorporate that but I’ve just not been able to budge the scale more than 4 lbs loss back and forth. So I was pretty much like oh I’m just gonna be this way forever! Gave up. Don’t like that feeling tbh bc I’m not a quitter. So I’m gonna buckle down and do it again. I did much better when I had a friend doing same diet and we sent pics of our daily foods and it really helped me stay on track. But she’s not doing it anymore:( (she doesn’t need to lose anymore) I’ve got around 180 to lose. And I’ve been on here for6 years I got my badge today. I thought how depressing! I’ve lost and gained maintain loss for months but then bam it’s back to my original beginning weight! Ugh I’m gonna be 40 in 4 days I want this to be my fit fab and forty year!
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Hello!
    Welcome Angel! this is a supportive group and I think you may enjoy checking in.
    Waves to Runa, Sara, Lana, Maureen, Dawn(hope you are ok)
    I am happy to report my sister and mom should be included in the COVID survivors. Mom is 75 and had a really rough 10 days. Was able to stay home and heal. She is finally getting back to herself, eating and up and about. So thank goodness for that!

CW 195
    HW 207
    GW 180

Lynn
  • LanaCabana537

Better late than never.....

Tuesday and time to hit the hay.

Lynn - So sorry to hear what a tough time your mother (and sister) had with Covid! Poor woman was home the whole time with no need for hospital, correct? glad that both are on the mend!

Waving to Sara and everyone else.

See you all tomorrow --if I remember!

XOXO
    Lana

254 1/2 on ancient scale 👍🏻
  • Tilliesmommy1
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning.

Half way done with week. I will take that.

Knitted a lot last night as I was online buying stones for my place. I kept under budget stones are not as expensive as jewelry.

Food has been okay but not real exciting. I will work on that for next week.

Lana safe travels. Eat what you need to and walk it off when you get home.