What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    well i’m stupid and ordered a grocery delivery to come between 10-midnight tonite thinking i was getting a jump on the weekend chores but now i got to stay up til it gets here and put it all away

very tired and waiting rn

At least your pj's haven't stretched out yet 🤷🏽‍♂️...

That being said, they probably won't come until the morning I bet and just have that option for the people that want it at that time...

I'd bet if you really did need it at these hours, they probably would play dumb and just deliver in the morning anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️

wat

eta: they on they way rn

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

does grocery delivery not work this way for y’all ?

My groceries are delivered by stork

Wait, what? We were supposed to eat those deliveries? I let mine grow up and now they eat all my groc-

I’VE BEEN SCAMMED
  • CacoEther
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I've never ordered groceries for delivery.

I mean seriously, how are you supposed to hit on lonely housewives in the produce department if you stay at home on the sofa ?

The grocery store is there for a reason.

Pro tip: cute college girls* take the stuff out to you when you do drive up orders

*sometimes it’s the woman who has a disability and walks with a tremendous limp and let me tell you, when she brings the stuff out to me while I sit my able-bodied *kitten* in my seat, i feel like the biggest heel 😣
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    well i’m stupid and ordered a grocery delivery to come between 10-midnight tonite thinking i was getting a jump on the weekend chores but now i got to stay up til it gets here and put it all away

That being said, they probably won't come until the morning I bet and just have that option for the people that want it at that time...

I'd bet if you really did need it at these hours, they probably would play dumb and just deliver in the morning anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

Wait, what? We were supposed to eat those deliveries? I let mine grow up and now they eat all my groc-

I’VE BEEN SCAMMED

While the meat yield can be substantially higher the older they get it also gets tougher.

I suspect the best meat yield to tenderness is about 12 years. Maybe 14 if they don’t become very athletically active.
  • CacoEther

wat

0fgbpnof6ux9.jpeg

I’VE BEEN SCAMMED

While the meat yield can be substantially higher the older they get it also gets tougher.

I suspect the best meat yield to tenderness is about 12 years. Maybe 14 if they don’t become very athletically active.

Tht’s a few more years of ‘em eating my food 😑
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    I've never ordered groceries for delivery.

I mean seriously, how are you supposed to hit on lonely housewives in the produce department if you stay at home on the sofa ?

The grocery store is there for a reason.

i was early adopter of grocery delivery and started about three years ago tbh. i still go to target to peruse but not for like “follow the list and check off to do list” grocery shopping
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Watching TheReportIfTheWeek to help decide where I’m stopping next for dinner.

https://m.youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    So... I told my son that I was going to play Chopped in the in kitchen and he said I have your four ingredients. He gave me eggs, peanut butter, frozen Arby’s fries and hot Cheetos. I told him ok you jerk challenge accepted and your *kitten* is gonna eat it. He said you can use pantry items 😆. So I used the peanut butter as the oil base for the frozen fries and then added the eggs seasoned them and added some shredded cheese. After it was cooked I smashed the hot Cheetos and used it as a crunch factor. I plated it and called him. He said where did you put the peanut butter I told him it’s in there. He hesitated and took one big bite. He then said dang mom this is awesome. I said I KNOW CAUSE I COOKED IT NOW WASH THE DAMN PAN! Lmao.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    ek1bg3shaare.jpg

Soooooo jealous!!!
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    Watching micky mouse with the kids. 🙃
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    ek1bg3shaare.jpg

I Love Star Track !
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited September 2020
    Laying in bed with the lights off and listening to the rain. I should probably go to sleep before I start writing nonsense on here.
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Just drank some hot coco ❤️
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Taking melatonin so I can dream about alllll if you
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    listening to the stones. *yeah that will help me sleep*
  • CacoEther

LIES this doesn’t work
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

LIES this doesn’t work

.... maybe a couple of you ??

just one ?
  • CacoEther
    Eating a $7 piece of store bought gluten free blueberry crumble cake and it is going down quite well despite all the marks against it
  • CacoEther

LIES this doesn’t work

.... maybe a couple of you ??

just one ?

Trust me, i’ve tried everything
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited September 2020
    Discovering I've written more stories about zombies than I realized and trying to process how it makes me feel