Accountability Partner..anyone?

Hey 32 year old female who has consistently been up and down with her weight as long as she can remember... sound familiar?

If so I am looking for a few people who may want to join me with becoming virtual friends and holding each other accountable for daily exercise and nutrition goals.

I had lost 22lbs this summer but as summer came to an end and falls starting to peak I have found myself hiding under my clothes and searching thr pantry more and more.

I need someone to.remind me how good it feels when that pair of jeans fits just right.

Replies

• nmadhuri5839
    nmadhuri5839 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! What you have described does indeed sound all too familiar ☺️
    I’m a 30 year old female and I’m trying to get back into eating healthy and exercising once again. I had lost close to 20 kilos three years ago which I have gained back and plus some more. Accountability is what I’m looking for too so, I could be your friend in this 🙂
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Count me in! Gotta hold me accountable too! I just ate waaaaay too much ice cream!!!
  • wickedpug3637
    wickedpug3637 Posts: 6 Member
    Omgs,, same here,, I’m a 45 year woman lost half my body weight,, and I’m going through a little depression and picking up a few unwanted weight,, would love it if I could join you ladies in this battle,, I need friends that will support me 🧡😊 as will as I will support them!
  • hap2go
    hap2go Posts: 105 Member
    I need ONE person who is going to look at my food and exercise diary once a day to keep me honest! I will of course do the same for you. Im 53, 5'3" CW 230, first GW 199. Anybody?
  • I'm interested. I'm 34, female. Did great using this app and regular gym sessions a few years ago, but after children, change of job and then lockdown and working from home I've piled on about 3st (42lb?). I've just completed my first week of regular gym and tracking everything and lost 5lbs, but I definitely need someone to keep me on track and accountable!
  • KindaKaty
    KindaKaty Posts: 7 Member
    Adding each of you, I’m 30 and. Constant yo-yo dieter who wants to make permanent changes. My favorite leather jacket doesn’t even begin to fit and I’m really disappointed in myself, today is day 1
  • ruizlynn221990
    ruizlynn221990 Posts: 2 Member
    The whole pantry scene is me. I was doing great but after moving into a new home and Covid I find myself turning to food for emotional support and entertainment. This disgusting cycle has to end. I’m destined for so much more. I work out hard and do great during the day and as soon as I put the kids down I’ll easily consume 800 calories on junk food. I need healthy friends who can remind me what my goal is at night time. If I can’t find friends I may resort to putting on my tight dress that doesn’t fit and high heels to remind myself why I am doing this and how I want to look and feel good. Either that or I’ll just pop some Benadryl and go to sleep before turning to the late night snacking. 🤣🤣🤣
  • kristianafox
    kristianafox Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I am also looking for an accountability partner. I am 42 and was a previous NCAA Division I swimmer and a was a fitness expert for 6 years with a B.S. in Exercise Science & Wellness. I have obviously moved on to a different career, but still stay active with hiking, biking, swimming and yoga. I had a drastic weight gain following a trauma 15 years and still have about 82 lbs. to lose, so I am also dealing with some possible issues related to a damaged metabolism that I am working to overcome! I eat clean and am working with a nutritionist/ registered dietician to help me learn more about nutrition and lose weight! I am looking for someone to check in with an mutually hold each other accountable. I never struggled with my weight previously and have a positive body image, so just am looking for someone to help me develop more disciple to overcome cravings and push myself to get past my comfort zone to reach my goal weight and potential!
  • cphilli2
    cphilli2 Posts: 4 Member
    How do I add people as friends from this post.... or do I have look up eavu person by person?
  • kristianafox
    kristianafox Posts: 4 Member
    You just look up their name and send a friend request! I already sent you a message!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    I have added you :)
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    cphilli2 wrote: »
    Hey 32 year old female who has consistently been up and down with her weight as long as she can remember... sound familiar?

If so I am looking for a few people who may want to join me with becoming virtual friends and holding each other accountable for daily exercise and nutrition goals.

I had lost 22lbs this summer but as summer came to an end and falls starting to peak I have found myself hiding under my clothes and searching thr pantry more and more.

I need someone to.remind me how good it feels when that pair of jeans fits just right.

omg yes girl. I was really feeling like just forget it it’s not gonna happen for me. But I do know how good it felt just a few months ago when I lost 30 lbs I felt so good! I’ve regained it all and those jeans do NOT feel good atm! Took 2 weeks to regain 30 lbs :/. If only I could lose as fast as I put it on lol

• Vetleanni
    Vetleanni Posts: 64 Member
    hi :smile: 36 yrs old female here, would love some accountability friends, so feel free to add me as well :smile: Have previously also worked in the fitness industry, as a personal trainer, strenght coach and gym manager. Dont have a specific weightloss goal, more a recomp and gaining some mass. Working on my nutrition for optimal health, have a medical history that stopped me from beeing active for a very long time.
  • silverpl2525
    silverpl2525 Posts: 138 Member
    38 here, gained the most due to comfort eating from COVID, now I have a 30 lb weight loss goal. Lost 5 lbs in the past 2 months since I started my journey. Feel free to add me as a friend! I don't log foods since I'm on a keto diet but I do post in threads and am a great virtual cheerleader!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    If your diary is open and you don't starve yourself/are set on doing things the healthy way by all means feel free to add me.

I won't add anyone who starves themselves or have closed diaries because this is a lifelong journey and Im not into supporting crash dieters, people with eating disorders, etc
  • Christine4069
    Christine4069 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone..I've been yo-yoing for the last 2months i'm looking for new friends to motivate and keep me accountable to finally lose the last 20lbs ..