HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member

Today I will:
    - post 😁
    - take meds😁
    - feed my parent's animals(last time! YAY!) 😁
    - put the damn clothes away!😭
    - DISHWASHER!!! (It's starting to get pretty gross)😁
    - call doctor re sick appt😁
    - call Walgreems re refund for failed online order😭 Must do today!!!
    - call NDOBGYN re fertility consult 😭 Must also do today
    - call work re out of work tomorrow and Friday 😁
    - go to doctor if appt available😁 Did a phone consult.
    - pick up meds(if applicable) 😁 picked up some cold medicine
    - lots of tea/water/vitamin C 😁

I'm having an internal battle with myself about whether to go into work today or not because we have a new student starting today. And apparently he's a handful. But I still sound pretty terrible. Matt said to call out due to the situation were in now with Covid. I guess I'm going to have to. I just feel bad about it. The doctor said that it's just a cold but I don't want to spread it around to anyone because that would just suck. I think I already got Matt sick.

Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes! It was a nice quiet day. Mom and Dad came and visited for a few minutes after they got home from their trip. That was nice.

Okay onto some goals.

Today I will:
    - post 😁
    - call NDOBGYN re fertility consult
    - call Walgreens!!!!
    - run the dishwasher again
    - work on outline
    - training
    - figure out dinner
    - bed at a reasonable time

@snowflake1968 It's pretty much the same feeling. Lol. Although the dishwasher takes about 3 minutes to load and press the start button as opposed to the 20 minutes it used to take me to do the dishes. I'm just lazy.

@bex953172 Tbh, I've been putting off making the appt for a while now. I think I'm just scared. I had originally planned to make it in February but then I had to have surgery, then Covid happened. But I'm going to do it! I'm gonna call today! I need to make this happen. I'm 32 now! I want to have a baby damn it! Lol
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    @HEGoddard0928 - Hope you had a great birthday! Sorry you and Matt didn’t get the news you were hoping for. There is a great book called “Taking Charge of Your Fertility”. I highly recommend it and think it should be required reading for all young women! I read it when I was thinking about trying for kids. It really helps you understand what’s going on in your body each month and how to look for signs for your most fertile window. Best of luck!

MONDAY:
    - Log food🟢
    - Make a meal plan🟢
    - Pick up produce🔴
    - Support remote learning🟢
    - Laundry and indoor chores🟢
    - Work on packing up the pool🟢
    - Dance for E🟢
    - Soccer for S🟢

Yesterday was a good day. I logged my food for the first time in a while. I also didn’t eat a bunch of snacks or anything. I feel like I’m getting back to my old habits.

JFT TUESDAY:
    - Log all food / stay green
    - Clean backyard / prep shed for painting
    - Indoor chores
    - clean fish tank
    - softball for S / soccer for E
    - Update budget

Have a great day! 💕
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,057 Member
    @HEGoddard0928
    Yes do.make yourself that appointment!! Go get yourself that baby lol!!

Also, did you buy a new dishwasher?
    And still don't do the pots :tongue:

I'm sure I told you it wouldn't change anything 🤣 I have an dishwasher too and still my pots don't get done right lmao!!
    And you're right, it takes 3 minutes to load!! Youre very similar to me in the lazy aspect. Lol I wish I wasn't but its like I was just born lazy lmao!
    And the same with the clothes.
    I now have 2 mountains. One clean, one dirty haha
  • WellingTX
    WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
    Good day on Monday. For yesterday’s week recap I left off the 3# weight loss

For Monday: Do the things I’m supposed to do

1800 calories: 1790. Up to the line but not over
    Work out for 80 minutes: 80 minutes including a 2.44 mile walk
    [Make good choices and exceed use self discipline: Made good choices and kept my commitments
    Support my bride: Easy to do. She supports me always
    Eat at the table and walk afterwards, both unplugged: Done and done. Good ways to end the day
    [/quote]

For Tuesday focus on the long run. Progress is the goal.

1800 Calories:
    Work out 80 minutes:
    Make good choices:
    Support my bride:
    Eat dinner at the table and walk afterwards, both unplugged:
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,467 Member
    edited September 2020
    Recap M 9/28 ~ work in office day
    1) Walked dog 3.44 mi before work :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors) :smiley: 14/14 boom!
    3) Net cals zero / 14c water :smiley: green :s 9c too busy at work & forgot entire afternoon
    4) NHC to-do list :neutral: / keep up w/ emails :neutral: / AJNH progress asst. manager literally dumped GA-IT folder on my desk & left for rest of day; I was stuck clearing her review comments all afternoon
    5) Prep lunch/snacks & water bottle for T :neutral: forgot water bottle at work / at least one chore :)
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS >:) / 6:40 alarm (rest day) :neutral: 2/4

JFT T 9/29 ~ work in office & rest day
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors)
    2) Net cals zero / 14c water
    3) GA-IT: meet w/ MG & complete revisions once receive info (and don't stress over) / finish NHC to-do list / keep up w/ emails / AJNH progress
    4) Prep lunch/snacks & water bottle for T / at least one chore
    5) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / 5:40 alarm (take monthly measurements, walk dog & dentist 8:40 all before work in conference room day)

2020 Goals:
    1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up) = 2.1.20 / 2.29.20 / 4.1.20 (forgot 3.31.20) / 5.1.20 (forgot 4.30.20) / 6.3.20 (forgot at ME again) / 6.30.20 / 8.6.20 (forgot July 31 & crazy schedule) / 8.31.20
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum = Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29 / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47 / Badger State Brewing 10K virtual race w/ dog on 4/2/20 1:44:16 ave. pace 16:33 / Prevention virtual 5K Fun & Fit Team on 5/2/20 I walked 3.48 mi w/ dog in 1:01:10 ave. pace 17:33 / RonaRunOff 5/16/20 virtual walk 5.08 miles with dog in 1:23:15 ave. pace 16:23 / 100 Miles Challenge fundraiser (per fitness tracker) & completed 5/18/20 / Bellin Run 10K virtual race w/ dog on 6/6/20 1:41:03 ave. pace 16:14 dog definitely slows my "race pace" / Hope Isn't Canceled virtual 10K w/ dog 8/29/20 1:43:10 ave. pace 16:36 / Packers 5K virtual race w/ dog 9/26/20 52:23 ave. pace 16:41
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement = basement (boxes) Jan. / home office desk (some) & more basement boxes Feb. / basement boxes & home office (some more) Mar. / decluttered/cleaned in bedroom & more basement boxes Apr. / basement boxes May ~ very pleased w/ my progress / reorg in basement June & July
    Word for 2020: Persist
  • HEGoddard0928
    @SERmom3 I just put in a request for Taking Charge of Your Fertility from my library. I'm definitely going to read it! Thank you for the suggestion.

@Bex953172 Dad put in the dishwasher before we moved up here. It's actually one I got from an old boss. Lol. It works pretty well. Some things I have to rinse really well before I can load though.

Boy do I understand the clothes mountain problem! Our hamper is overflowing and I have a huge pile of clean clothes to fold! If I wasn't so sick I'd contemplate going to the laundromat. But definitely not today.
  • TiffanyPe17
    TiffanyPe17 Posts: 107 Member
    Just for today, Tuesday 9/29/20, I will

•Go for a walk
    •Eat real food
    •Practice good self-care
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,293 Member
    I've been a little MIA lately. The thought of goals was just overwhelming with everything else going on in my life right now. Unfortunately, without the goals I am self destructing. I need to get back on here if even for just one thing today. Maybe tomorrow I'll do better.

JFT Monday
    - Log everything :(

Have a great day y'all.
    Nikki

Let's try again...

Rainy day. My youngest has a cold that I think she is sharing. I'm mostly just tired. Hopefully it will all pass soon and she can go back to school.

JFT Tuesday

- Protein bar for breakfast :(
    - Audits :smiley:
    - Protein bar for lunch :smiley:
    - Instrument repair
    - No cookies tonight
    - If calories allow, I will have some homemade blackberry ice cream after dinner...

Have a great day y'all!
    Nikki
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Tuesday 29 September

Log :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :)

Goodnight everyone. It feels good to be back and making better choices 🐝
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,022 Member
    🌾🎍🌵🌴💕💖💕💖💕🌴🌵🎍🌾
    🏖🎡💕💕💖 SEPTEMBER💕💖💕🎡⛱
    🌾🎍🌵🌴💕💖💕💖💕🌴🌵🎍🌾
    What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)
      Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:
      01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri
      SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 150

Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to tone muscles, so not unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
      Jun: +0.2
      1 Aug: 149.9
      01 Sept: 149.4
      09 Sept: 149.5
      September Daily Goals: Week 5 October tomorrow.
      Tues: ✅ Wed:
      Weight < 155: 1/7
      1 Aug 2019: 170.1
      2020:
      1 Sept 149.4
      13 Sept: 152.2 (birthday - DH)
      25 Sept: 151.4
      28 Sept: 150.0
      Reduce Fat%:✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.2; 25.1; 24.7
      Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1 30.5
      Calories < in the green 🦄 1/7
      Steps > 7500 🏃🏽‍♀️ 1/7
      Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily🦄 1/7
      Active hours > 6 daily🦄 1/7
      Positive intentions: Busy day!
      🌟Meditation 1/7
      🌟Exercise 1/7
      🌟Family Skype 0/7
      🌟Cut out/sew masks (1/7)
      🌟Gardening: 1/7 🌟Declutter🦄 1//7
      🌟Laundry 1/7 🌟Circuits 1/7
      😜Housework 7/7 🌟Plan shopping (1/7)
      🌟Shopping 0/7
      🌟Write 3 pages or 15 minutes a day 🦄 0/7
      🌟Update Journal🦄 1/7
      🌟Crochet🦄 0/7 🌟Puzzles 🦄 1/7
      🌟Watch TV🦄 1/7 🌟Read 1/7

😎Terri
    • ZizzyBumble
      ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
      Wednesday 30 September

Log
      Stay in the green
      5 fruit and veg
      Water
      Fitbit exercise goals

Good morning everyone. @mytime6630 and @faebert I’m with you on the struggles and the need to take back control of food (and drink). We know we can do it as we’ve done it before but that doesn’t make it easy!
    • bookmeister86
      bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
      Yesterday was actually a pretty good day. I was tired, but despite that managed to get quite a bit of work done. And then in the evening, I did actually stick to my plan of not having any junk or alcohol. Which means I feel somewhat fresher today (not exactly fresh, but better...)

I've decided to give up week night drinking at home for the month of October (at least). I've been thinking about doing this for a little while but haven't really been motivated to do it as, frankly, a nice glass of wine takes the edge off work. However, I'm reading a book on positive thinking (which is something I want to be better at) and yesterday I read a chapter about taking care of your body. It talked about the link between mind and body and basically said, if you're putting rubbish into your body and not sleeping well so that you don't feel good physically... how do you expect to feel good mentally/ emotionally? This really resonated with me, as I know that when I don't sleep well, and alcohol contributes to not sleeping well, I am really pretty grumpy. So, I'm going to try cutting out the week night alcohol and see what impact it has.

Anyway, yesterday's goals:

- Log everything I eat :)
      - Be in the green :| 200 over, but I'm happy with that - it's better than the past few weeks!
      - No alcohol :)
      - Stay positive :)
      - Read emails at intervals only :/It's very hard to do this... Particularly because often I'm working on things that involve looking at specific emails...

- Go for walk at lunch :)
      - Pick up new glasses :)
      - (Dinner) Talk to boyfriend in French :)
      - Get on top of emails :)
      - Watch Bake Off! :)
      - No watching TV in bed :)
      - Light off by 11 :/About 11.15, I wasn't sleepy at 11 so kept reading for a bit

Today's goals:

- Log everything I eat
      - Be in the green
      - No alcohol
      - Stay positive

- Go for walk at lunch
      - (Dinner) Talk to boyfriend in French
      - Do monthly finances
      - Text friend about weekend plans
      - No watching TV in bed
      - Light off by 11

• HEGoddard0928
      Today I will:
      - post 😁
      - call NDOBGYN re fertility consult :)
      - call Walgreens!!!! :#Really need to do this! $100 is a lot of money to lose on something stupid like this.
      - run the dishwasher again :)
      - work on outline :)
      - training :#
      - figure out dinner :)
      - bed at a reasonable time :)Like 9:30ish or something

So I've been up up since about 4ish. But was in and out of sleep, tossing and turning since 2:30. It's very annoying. But I managed to get a good chunk of my outline done so that makes me really happy. I'm really going in-depth into it. But it'll make actually writing it a lot easier for me.

I'm going to call out of work today but go back tomorrow. I still have a bad stuffy nose. My cough is bad when I actually cough which I don't do all that frequently. I'm taking cold medicine that has a cough suppressant in it. So, that's been helping a lot. I just wish the sinus pressure and headache would go away. I'm hoping to be back to work tomorrow so I at least have one day in.

I'm taking Friday off because I'm meeting a girlfriend and going to a women's getaway with my church. I'm excited about that. The weekend was supposed to be in June but with Covid and everything they postponed it until this weekend. It's going to be a bit cold but I'll just make sure to wear layers and bring a blanket for the actual message meetings.

I have to do a bit of laundry today so that I actually have clean clothes to bring to the weekend. Lol. I'm just gonna do it at my parent's house instead of going to the laundromat. No point in spending an hour and a half there when I feel so *kitten*. I'm probably just going to do a single load of necessities than do more after I get home from the weekend.

Okay, onto some goals!

Today I will:

- take cold medicine when I'm supposed to
      - work on the outline/try to finish
      - figure out dinner for me
      - do training!
      - empty dishwasher
      - do laundry/create a packing list!