I was told I shouldn't have such high expectations....

That I was too picky
That I wanted to much.
That I look good now
That I should be ok with what I have done now.
This happened last night.
It burned a fire in me I forgot I had.
So she broke up with me....
I walked away.
I woke up with a desire I had not had since last year.
I'm down 140 lbs.
I want another 40lbs.
By Dec 31st.....
I'm 330lbs now.... was 470ish closer to 500lbs
I couldn't tell my exact weight since the scale only went to 450lbs....

Looking for new friends who are in the same journey or for some that are already at their peak. I just need a push. And I push back.

The time is nowhfogva88l7sv.jpg

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,928 Member
    Amazing transformation ....Congrats :) ...You are welcome to add me :)
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Yeah man! Feel free to add if ya want
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Your Expectations don't sound too high at all. I have about 178lbs to lose here. Feel free to friend me if you wish for a long term buddy on here.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,538 Member
    Way to go, stay strong! Only you can say what is right for you. I found people were right about me losing too much weight but I'm figuring out the rest on my own. Ultimately it's only you who truly knows the right answers, keep looking inside yourself for answers and you're on the right track.
  • Kali_818
    Kali_818 Posts: 267 Member
    Thank you all
    I'm mentally a lil drained today but ill start tomo
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Well you should be happy with what you've done especially weight loss wise but should we ever be satisfied? We can always want and do more.

You're better off on your own if that was your support

You've come a long way keep up the good work
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    We can't find the right ones until we let go of the wrong ones. Loving the wrong one is like eating a box full of dirt sandwiches. Just think how happy you'll be when the right one comes along.
  • Kali_818
    Thank you all 💜💛
    I'm back on it.
    Hitting it hard.
    Add me so we can support each other.
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    I'm so proud of you for getting this far in your weight loss journey! Keep going! You got this! You will find someone who supports your weight loss journey to be with. Glad you are fighting through this.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Good for you!

When a person gains confidence in themself, some of the people in their life can't handle it. Don't let others bring you down.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    You really can never stop or become complacent or stagnant if you are really a person who loves food you have to keep it going keep it fresh keep yourself motivated with a food you are excited to eat or an exercise you are pushing a new goal with it has to be a love. You can’t just stop I really get it bc you got to be in a mental place just right. Not everyone wants our success or change.
  • emailnumber308
    emailnumber308 Posts: 116 Member
    You got this🤘
  • Kali_818
    Sometimes we forget why we do what we do. Sometimes I lose my rythm but than I remember why I got started in the first place. x35kl66r36ce.jpg
  • Kali_818
    🙃
  • Kali_818
    🥳
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited October 2020
    Kali, Go for it! Yes, you look good but if you want to be 40 pounds lighter don't let anything get in your way. You can do it!
  • Congratulations on the 140lb loss! That’s amazing. Put that in perspective.... that’s more than I weigh. So, you lost more than one of me!
    Keep going. To lose 40 pounds by Dec 31st, you’ll need a daily 1500 calorie deficit. You’ve likely already discovered that as you’ve lost weight, it becomes slower. Stay motivated. Be realistic about weight loss goals. You didn’t gain those 40 pounds in 12 weeks. Slow and steady wins the race!
    Take care
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    You always have a right to want more. And you always have a right to decide you’re good with where you are.

No one else gets to decide that for you. And someone who loves you will never try to. 💗
  • 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Respect. Stay strong and keep that fire burning!